Iranian Basketball team Olympic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
    Like I said before....4 teams will move up, we can def. beat Lithuania and even Australia.....Argentina are defending champs and we have little to no chance of beating them.
    There is no way we are gonna beat Lithaunia, they are the best 3 point shooting team in the world.

They have finished 4th place many times in the Olympics, they are one hell of a team

Comment

Well done Iran. The score does not tell the truth. TM was horrible in 1st quarter and really improved in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Turnovers are really bad for the team and they need a quick fix for this.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        There is no way we are gonna beat Lithaunia, they are the best 3 point shooting team in the world.
        They have finished 4th place many times in the Olympics, they are one hell of a team
        really well since russia beat them maybe we have a chance...let just have hope for now.

Comment

F*** that ohmreekaee player; he hit some crucial jump shots when we were down by 8 points that took the wind out of our team. If their team didn't have that foreigner on it the match would have been a lot closer. Damn cheaters
          Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
            F*** that ohmreekaee player; he hit some crucial jump shots when we were down by 8 points that took the wind out of our team. If their team didn't have that foreigner on it the match would have been a lot closer. Damn cheaters
            yeah i was gonna add that to my post but i forgot because of my anger over that damn buzzer beater...what i wanted to say was we may have lost the game but at least we have our pride, id rather play our hearts out and lose honorably than win with a bunch of foreigners on our team.

Comment

lol we get a point for losing? nice.
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

you all have to realize that Iranian Basketball has started to take things seriously for only a few years and they have already qualified for the Olympics and our clubs have did well in Asia. Just getting to the Olympics was mission accomplished for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                  you all have to realize that Iranian Basketball has started to take things seriously for only a few years and they have already qualified for the Olympics and our clubs have did well in Asia. Just getting to the Olympics was mission accomplished for us.
                  exactly , but it would be nice to get a win.

Comment

omg guys we face Lithuania next on Tuesday 9:00 BEJING TIME and they just finished beating defending champions Argentina 79-75 just now

Comment

lets just stay positive and say:

Don't try this at home:
                      Only Iranians will make miracles.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

any1 know where i can watch a re-run on the game...??

Comment

alle iran

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                            any1 know where i can watch a re-run on the game...??
                            nbolympics.com should have it i think.

alle iran

Comment

guys lithunia beat argentina, croatia beat australia and spain beat greece

Comment

germany also won

Comment

Working...
                                X