Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran just lost 99-67 i think

Comment

well well, its a good experiance for this team and the staff, hope they improve and the next generation makes a good peak
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Well it was a results most of us were waiting for. Iran lost but won the first quarter;

67-99 (20-15, 14-31, 19-28, 14-25)

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          well well, its a good experiance for this team and the staff, hope they improve and the next generation makes a good peak

Baba until when ma hamash bayad begim experience experience experience. Too football mibazim migim experience too Wrestling mibazim migim experience too judo mibazim migim experience.
          baba che experieneci age gharar bashe har 4 sal ye bar byayim begim experience behtare ke asan nayayim ke sekeye ye pool nashim badtar aberoorizi konim.

Honestly we iranians only talk and when it comes to action we are nothing. Ma hamash faghat baladim begim tarikho, ferdosio, saadio, Molavio in harfa. Baba akhe ta key????????????????????

Wake up baba hichi nistim va hichi ham nakhahim shod. ye 2 ta doctor darim hol mishim migim felano bisaro zood javgir mishim. The reality is we iranians we do not have talent in general compare to other countries. Lets face it and the reality is hard to digest.

baba ba 30 points mibazim migim tajrobe tajrobe. Mikham nabashe oon tajrobe haftad sale siah. ah ah I am sick and tired of these bull shits.

Comment

^ for other sports maybe not but for basketball its our first time so its experience for sure

Comment

it would be sweet if the pfdc shop had iran basketball jerseys and others lol
              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post
                Baba until when ma hamash bayad begim experience experience experience. Too football mibazim migim experience too Wrestling mibazim migim experience too judo mibazim migim experience.
                baba che experieneci age gharar bashe har 4 sal ye bar byayim begim experience behtare ke asan nayayim ke sekeye ye pool nashim badtar aberoorizi konim.
                Honestly we iranians only talk and when it comes to action we are nothing. Ma hamash faghat baladim begim tarikho, ferdosio, saadio, Molavio in harfa. Baba akhe ta key????????????????????
                Wake up baba hichi nistim va hichi ham nakhahim shod. ye 2 ta doctor darim hol mishim migim felano bisaro zood javgir mishim. The reality is we iranians we do not have talent in general compare to other countries. Lets face it and the reality is hard to digest.
                baba ba 30 points mibazim migim tajrobe tajrobe. Mikham nabashe oon tajrobe haftad sale siah. ah ah I am sick and tired of these bull shits.

^ Offside!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                  ^ for other sports maybe not but for basketball its our first time so its experience for sure
                  Summed it up pretty well there, cant add anything to that really (execpt my last post that is)
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

it would be good if we faced USA in my opinion.
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

^in what way?
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i just believe that that's always been the game we would have most chance in having decent success in , i know i sound a bit stupid but in general you get an extra 100 percent out of an iranian sportsman if hes playing against an american. i also belive it will be a gr8 game to watch for the globe (due to the politics like Iran V USA in the 1998 world cup) and a chance for our players to be tested at the highest level.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Ali Daei View Post
                          i just believe that that's always been the game we would have most chance in having decent success in , i know i sound a bit stupid but in general you get an extra 100 percent out of an iranian sportsman if hes playing against an american. i also belive it will be a gr8 game to watch for the globe (due to the politics like Iran V USA in the 1998 world cup) and a chance for our players to be tested at the highest level.

That may sound good in theory, but the reality is that Iran would have little benefit from getting (severely) beaten by the United States. Political/nationalistic motivations aside, no amount of bravery by the Iranian basketball team would serve to make a close game with the US. I also doubt that there would be anything to learn, since the US players would be so physically/athletically dominant as to completely stifle Iran in a half-court situation. Think of how many intimidating dunks the US would easily do on the Iranian team.. that wouldn't build "character", believe me. Eventually, I think the Iranian players would get tired and most especially, demoralized. When an opponent is so much better, playing them for the sake of gaining "valuable experience" can backfire.

Now if the Iranian team had the talent and composure to make it marginally competitive, I wouldn't be saying any of this. But right now, it would be akin to an average college team facing the Boston Celtics first team (i.e. no contest)

Regardless, I am proud of them competing in the Olympics.

Comment

yeah and they are a very young team aswell so hopefully this wont be a one off success

Comment

Originally posted by Super Ali Daei View Post

no thank you

we saw how reedemaan kardim when we played D-League teams

Comment

Working...
                              X