Breaking News! Zlatan to Panatinai***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News! Zlatan to Panatinai***

Zlatan var inte Zlatan (Zlatan wasnt Zlatan)http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...icle2997119.ab
    They got it from Italian newsagency ANSA
    Supporting Team Melli

lol from hero to zero.
    it was obvious his leaving coz 'the special one' said he doesnt want him

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

hahaha

Comment

i rememeber someone created a thread saying Kaka to Berlin and it was some other Kaka

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          i rememeber someone created a thread saying Kaka to Berlin and it was some other Kaka
          that was me

Comment

hes not leaving. he already said hes staying with inter. mourinho said he is a great talent, and told reporters he cant wait til zlatan comes back from vacation after the euros.

now hes back and training.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

oh shit...ahahah. i just read the bottom part in english (i forgot swedish). haha.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

wow, from Inter Milan to the greek League thats a huge fall.

Comment

lol from hero to zero.
                  it was obvious his leaving coz 'the special one' said he doesnt want him
                  wow, from Inter Milan to the greek League thats a huge fall.

Comment

Lol for clearing up any missunderstanding, il translate the whole article, its a pretty fun reading to.. for ones swedish irony humor worked..

Mixup in Greece

Paok Saloniki fans rushed to the airport in beliefe that the draft of the century was made by their club. And yes, there he was, Zlatan.
                    But the thing was that it wasnt the right Zlatan.

Its the Italian newsagency Asna that reports about the bizzare mixup that took place between one of the best players in the world, and hes collegue with same name. Greek Saloniki wrote on their homepage that Zlatan Ibrahimovic was signed by the club, the Inter superstar that is. But furhter down the page it said that Zlatan would come directly from ATALANTA.

Surprised supporters?

Paok Saloniki corrected later the error in the text but far from all fans had noticed that. And so they made a pilgrimage to the airport to hail their new superstar. The story doesnt tell if the fans were surprised..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Zlatan Muslimovic is a great signing for a mid-table club like PAOK
                      Go Cows!

Comment

well at least they got something,its like saying we have a friendly with brazil but then they get nigeria or cameroon.for us WE GET NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                          well at least they got something,its like saying we have a friendly with brazil but then they get nigeria or cameroon.for us WE GET NOTHING.
                          Its more like saying we will have a friendly with Brazil, then end up playing against Somalia national team in Mogadishu..

Even if Muslimovic is as said a good signing by Paok Saloniki, maan what a bummer they thought it was Ibrahimovic.
                          Poor kid probably didnt get a smile or a welcome when he arrived, angry greeks holding back their feelings and dissapontments ?..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

thats greek management for you lol...but fans should have known better..common ibra to greece..strange things happen...but we dont get struck by lighting whenever it rains now do we
                            Go Cows!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X