Quick question about Real Madrid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question about Real Madrid...

back when their team consisted of players such as zidane, ronaldo, beckham, roberto carlos, sergio ramos, robinho, casillas (although the last 3 were young), why the hell was guti captain? I like the guy a lot but captain over all those guys? Is it because the captain has to be spanish or something?

he was born in madrid, and started his career as a kid in real madrids youth system and has been in real madrid c and castilla and then onto the actual team.

all those except roberto carlos just came to madrid at the beginning of the galactico era, you cant just give it to a player who comes. well zidane would be arguable.

i feel sorry for guti though, just before ronaldo came guti scored every other game but obviously you will chose ronaldo over guti. then he was moved into the midfield where zidane controlled it. but you saw how good he played this year when he got minutes.

Comment

the captain was raul!(?)

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
        the captain was raul!(?)
        raul was permanent captain since 2003. hierro was the permanent captain before that.

Comment

your question doesn't make sense!

Guti was the vice captain , Raul was the captain. Though I admit Zidane should have at least been vice captain.

I never liked Guti much, I mean he did some crazy shit at times but he has never been a consistent performer for Real. And to add to that his gay!

Comment

well obviously raul was the capitan but i was watching the end of that game where ronaldinho scored 2 goals against them a few years back and i saw all these superstar players, but the capitan was guti lol

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
              well obviously raul was the capitan but i was watching the end of that game where ronaldinho scored 2 goals against them a few years back and i saw all these superstar players, but the capitan was guti lol
              they were playing that game on barca tv today, you were probably watching it. what a game that was. anyways, the basis for picking a captain isn't determined by a players talent so much as his character and experience with the team and dedication to the club. As for Guti, I hate him. I realized today when watching him that he reminded me of Martina Navratilova. Remember the old school woman's tennis player!!!

VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

new haircut!!!!
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
                  they were playing that game on barca tv today, you were probably watching it. what a game that was. anyways, the basis for picking a captain isn't determined by a players talent so much as his character and experience with the team and dedication to the club. As for Guti, I hate him. I realized today when watching him that he reminded me of Martina Navratilova. Remember the old school woman's tennis player!!!
                  are you saying Guti is a lesbian ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                      your question doesn't make sense!

Guti was the vice captain , Raul was the captain. Though I admit Zidane should have at least been vice captain.

I never liked Guti much, I mean he did some crazy shit at times but he has never been a consistent performer for Real. And to add to that his gay!
                      You know he's married with 2 kids right?

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        You know he's married with 2 kids right?
                        so?

Comment

his vision was sick, but he was not consistent at all, but he really would do some amazing passes.

Comment

He was pretty damn good this season.

But in Spain , Captaincy is determined by dedication and love for the club so they usually pick players that have come up through the youth system.

PS: He's gay

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
                              He was pretty damn good this season.
                              But in Spain , Captaincy is determined by dedication and love for the club so they usually pick players that have come up through the youth system.
                              PS: He's gay
                              agreed, he is gay. and yes he does look like a lesbian.
                              VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Working...
                              X