Clear All

kissing his so called sister

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

kissing his so called sister
      lol, nice find!!! i knew he was gay.
      VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Guti is a genius of a playmaker, he played some his best football in the games against Barcelona.

Are you Barca fans jelous about his looks or about his skill?

He deserves to be captain whenever he plays not because he's a superstar but because he equals the passion Raul has for the club as a player.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

back in the day on the uefa champions league site on the player profile pages it had a "did you know" part where it had little off the pitch facts about players...and apparently guti used to date a transgendered tv personality in spain lol..

since were talking about guti here
          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
            Guti is a genius of a playmaker, he played some his best football in the games against Barcelona.

Are you Barca fans jelous about his looks or about his skill?

He deserves to be captain whenever he plays not because he's a superstar but because he equals the passion Raul has for the club as a player.
            lol no doubt guti is a great playmaker and has amazing accuracy with his passes. i just dont like him because i think he dives around a lot and whines too much about nothing. honestly i don't know anyone that could be jealous of his looks. i dont know if we are talking about the same player but soon you should google image the name Guti and see what appears. dude looks like some kind of cracked out dog.
            VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

he is unlucky because he plays for the worlds best club and current worlds best national team. thats why he doesnt get to play for spain and didnt get minutes in real madrid. but i would say guti at his best is as good as iniesta and xavi. but he is not consistent.

best passer of last season:

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                he is unlucky because he plays for the worlds best club and current worlds best national team. thats why he doesnt get to play for spain and didnt get minutes in real madrid. but i would say guti at his best is as good as iniesta and xavi. but he is not consistent.

best passer of last season:

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                  REPPPPEEEDDDD!

Comment

for what its worth i think he has one of the coolest nicknames in world football lol

GUTIII

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                      REPPPPEEEDDDD!
                      The truth is hard to handle isn't it?!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                        The truth is hard to handle isn't it?!!
                        No, I have no problem handling the fact that Man Utd is the best club in the world currently

Comment

No, I have no problem handling the fact that Man Utd is the best club in the world currently
                          thankyou! lol

Comment

when did i say currently? i said currently for SPAIN for a reason. real madrid being the best in the world is arguable, not obvious. i said in spain he doesnt get to play and in real madrid he USED to not get minutes, in that time we were the best club in the world.

Comment

Working...
                            X