X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo: I'm Joining Madrid Next Week

this is terrible news!!

Comment

Hes such a talent, I loved the way he played.
      I loved that he wore the Manchester United jersey every week.
      oh well, you have a nice career in Spain.

EDIT: We all saw it happening anyway, if not this season, then next season..
      We can win the League without him anyway.

Comment

Well if he actually made that statement then he has to go 100% now. Man United fans are going to be furious.

Comment

OMG SO ****ING HAPPY d

Comment

i feel for sir alex

Comment

goal.com...ill have to believe it when i see it.

Comment

cry baby!

oh glory glory what happened?? lol

don't worry ppl messi will woop his ass and show him how it's done

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                  goal.com...ill have to believe it when i see it.
                  yeah true this is the only article i have seen on it

Comment

he knows where the door...unappreciative little shit he is...you can f...off to madrid, i hope we draw then in the CL...n knock them out. however, i question the newspaper's reliablity. i have made my feelings on the issue clear.

i'll repeat what i said about him in another thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as a passionate united fan, i couldn't agree with tevez and scholes any more. if ronaldo wants to leave he is more than welcome to. i don't want a player who doesn't want to be there to take the place of another player who is passionate about the club and willing to put it above everything else. let us face it, ronaldo owes it to united and especially sir alex, without his belief and without the united supporters, ronaldo wouldn't be where he is today.

thank you ronaldo for what you have done for united so far but you are more than welcome to leave. you will be always remembered here as one of the greatest players to don a united shirt but...you won't be missed! we will retain the league and will contend for the european cup again and hopefully FA cup too.

i don't want people jumping on my back telling me how spoilt i am for throwing my toys out the pram just because he wants to leave, but this is a question of loyalty and the way he and his agents are going about this is very far from amicable to say the least..

AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!
                    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                    sigpic

Comment

You have to be careful with AS newspaper. They sometimes hype stories. They announced Ronaldo's arrival in Madrid three days after Portugal was eliminated from the Euro Cup.
                      Last edited by police in helicopter; 07-31-2008, 10:41 AM.
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Manchester United are preparing to welcome Cristiano Ronaldo back to the club's Carrington training ground next Tuesday, despite renewed speculation in Spain that the Portuguese forward remains determined to force through a transfer to Real Madrid.

Having undergone ankle surgery in Amsterdam on July 7, Ronaldo is due back in the Netherlands on Monday in order to have his recovery assessed by the surgeon, Niek van Dijk. From the Dutch capital, it is anticipated that Ronaldo will then fly into Manchester ahead of his return to United for the first time since helping the club lift the European Cup on May 21.

Reports in Spain, however, suggest that Ronaldo has informed Madrid, via his agent Jorge Mendes, that he will confront Sir Alex Ferguson, who he met for face-to-face talks in Lisbon earlier in July, with his intention to leave United for the Bernabeu.

In an unattributed passage in the Spanish newspaper AS, it was reported that, 'The exact phrase that Cristiano wants to convey to (Real president Ramon) Calderon and (sporting director Predrag) Mijatovic, so that they don't need to worry is: "It's OK. Next week, I'll fix everything. I'll go to Manchester and tell them (United) my only desire is to play for Real Madrid and that the decision is non-negotiable."

Although United declined to comment on the latest apparent movement in the Ronaldo saga, club officials have developed an air of indifference to the 'mischief-making' emanating from the Spanish capital and view the daily bulletins as little more than desperation on the part of Real to chip away at United's determination not to sell.

Comments attributed to Carlos Tevez by AS last week, in which he called for United to honour Ronaldo's wishes, were dismissed as a fabrication by Ferguson and the latest reports relating to Ronaldo have been treated with similar contempt at Old Trafford.
                        Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...drid-talk.html

he's not going anywhere
                        Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                        My YouTube Channel

Comment

Okay, so if Marca wasnt annoying, now its AS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                            cry baby!

oh glory glory what happened?? lol

don't worry ppl messi will woop his ass and show him how it's done
                            31 Year Old Zambrotta Had No Problem Taming Him.
                            The Hype Is For Nothing. He Is A Great Player But He Is Not A Match Determiner and can be kept under control.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
                              31 Year Old Zambrotta Had No Problem Taming Him.
                              The Hype Is For Nothing. He Is A Great Player But He Is Not A Match Determiner and can be kept under control.
                              he scored 42 goals last season.
                              where i come from thats called being a match determiner and not kept under control

Comment

Working...
                              X