Shovchenko !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shovchenko !

He's already scored 4 goals, that's all Milan's goals against Fenerbahce so far and there's still 15 minutes to go. Not to mention he came close to scoring at least 3 other goals !

He's had 6 goals in CL so far..and lets not forget his injuries and all..

He's a scoring machine !

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

he is good...very good

Comment

and who says he doesn't deserve the golden ball again?
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Hes no Karimi...

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
          Hes no Karimi...
          NO WAY!!! Shevchenko is one of the top 3 strikers in the world!!! and he showed that today!!! AC Milan for the cup!!!!!!!!!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Shevshenko is a great striker..just himself upfront helps any team..

Ukraine will benefit from him alot in the World cup...
            for sure...

Something allways buggs me...Shevshenko deserves a better club..I would like to see him in Chelsea just to make Viva Italia jan little bit frustrated

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
              and who says he doesn't deserve the golden ball again?
              I do

And as a milan fan I'm surprised you can get the sour taste of him costing you the european cup out of your mouth, long enough to loud him.
              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                I do

And as a milan fan I'm surprised you can get the sour taste of him costing you the european cup out of your mouth, long enough to loud him.
                If we were in the final, it was because of his goals. I salute him.

Viva Sheva.

Ta cheshme hasoodash dar aad!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                  If we were in the final, it was because of his goals. I salute him.

Viva Sheva.

Ta cheshme hasoodash dar aad!
                  viva jaan, they made the finals because the ref screwed inter. Also, I think you are undermining the great defensive and goaltending of last years milan in champions league. So Shevas role was minor in comparison and when he was needed the most he failed to deliver, which is the true mark of the great players.

Comment

sheva is the best striker on earth

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                      viva jaan, they made the finals because the ref screwed inter. Also, I think you are undermining the great defensive and goaltending of last years milan in champions league. So Shevas role was minor in comparison and when he was needed the most he failed to deliver, which is the true mark of the great players.

Khabalood jan, taa key mikhay khabalood baashi?!

2 things: to say "they made the finals because the ref screwed inter" is the most unfair statement you could make about those two games. I watched both games and Milan basically OWNED the games. and don't forget that Inter fans screwed the game, a bunch of sore losers!

So, we shall assume that Platini, Baggio, Baresi, Zico and ... weren't great players? They all missed crucial penalties, yet were SUPER STARS. Sheva missed a penalty, not a big deal at all. He led his team to the WC and has scored so many goals for both Milan and Ukraine. He is an exceptional player and a super goal machine. I personally think that he deserves another Golden ball.

Comment

Viva jaan, inter deserved to win the second game, no doubt about it. The inter fans got pissed but they were due. The refs call was unjust.

Shevchenko failed to make an impact in the second half, time and again. Prior to penalties he missed a 100% chance on the goal line almost. It wasn't just the penalty. Great players have to be able to carry their team if need be in big game situations, which he didn't and rarely does. Moreover, he didn't lead his team to the world cup and even FIFA agrees with me on that. Ukraine made it based on a solid group effort, and alot of luck and playing a brand of kick it out defense that had the danish saying no team in the world play like the ukraine.

Moreover, there are definately players more deserving of recieving best player in the world. At the top of that list are players like Ronaldinho. Or why not give it to a defensemen or a tender, since they never get the recognition they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                        X