Clear All

LOL whats with the name? STADIUM CUP ROFL
    but damn nice goal by zidan amazing strike and trezegehz goal was offside

Comment

Trez's goal was an offside.
      I did enjoy Hamburg vs Real game .

Comment

hamburg 3-0 juventus FT

damn this makes me happy for beating them with our entire backline + keeper not playing. now if we beat arsenal i will really be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
          Well he was soo offside that even he looked at the linesman before celebrating.

I dont mind this stuff in pre season but it is never nice to lose to a refereeing error for any team.

I would not be happy for my team to win thanx to a ref error

P.S I just love how some of the members here just live to correct other ppl. They take joy in other ppls errors
          no man. offsides usually appear like they are 1 m or something but if you actually pause the video you will see that it was a couple of inches. you think he would not have scored if he was 6 inches back?

Comment

0-0 HT. wtf according to commentator arsenal almost have 11 fresh players for this game while we have the exact same lineup as the hamburg game. its obvious arsenal saved themselves for this game but we used up all of our energy in the hamburg game. schuster should have used more reserves against hamburg. anyways why is there 2 games in 2 days? at least give 1 day break! 2 games in 26 hours. no wonder we are not attacking much. anyways we should just put in 5 new players for the 2nd half.

Comment

abebayor penalty makes it 1-0 arsenal. i didnt see how the penalty incident happened but salgados complaining made it seem like it was an incorrect call. i will comment on it when i see it.

Comment

wow sneijder gets slide tackled violently from behind and looks to have a 6 month injury but the arsenal players doesnt even get a yellow. i could care less but im pissed that sneijder looks to be injured for a long time.

Comment

i like real's jerseys

Comment

That's just like Chelsea
                    sigpic

Comment

I wanna know why Martin Jol played Zidan as a left midfielder, than as a right midfielder today. He did the same to Mido at Tottenham. The guy is an effing striker.

Comment

does real still have their black jersey?????

Comment

Match finished Arsenal won 1-0

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                            does real still have their black jersey?????
                            its the 3rd kit now.

Comment

1-0 arsenal FT.

not bad considering arsenal played their strongest team which were well rested and we were missing our entire backline + keeper and the starters who did play were exhausted and the fact that there were 60k screaming arsenal fans who booed half of our players lol. plus, we still finished the cup ahead of arsenal. anyways it was good preparation for the champions league because the team that beat us today was as good as they come. the only bad thing was that sneijder got injured.

final standings:

http://goalzz.com/main.aspx?c=3680&stage=1

interestingly, all 4 teams had 1 win and 1 loss.

Comment

loool out of all 4 teams the weakest team won, even though it doesnt matter its like preseason

Comment

Working...
                                X