• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
    I'm talking beyond the course of six months
    after all he is going to sign a 5 year contract
    Baptista, or Robinho may leave now.

Comment

robinho is much more crucial than baptista in my opinion.
      i dont like baptista, i think he is waaaaay overated..
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Van Der Vaart is a eprfect signing for our situation right now.

Diego of werder was way too expensive, even Juventus didn't accept the 50 million price tag on him.

I think Huntelaar should be next to replace Van Nistlerooy in a few years time.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
          Van Der Vaart is a eprfect signing for our situation right now.
          Diego of werder was way too expensive, even Juventus didn't accept the 50 million price tag on him.
          I think Huntelaar should be next to replace Van Nistlerooy in a few years time.
          another dutchmen??

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Real got him for dirt cheap.
            well its about time we got our money's worth

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              robinho is much more crucial than baptista in my opinion.
              i dont like baptista, i think he is waaaaay overated..
              obviously robinho is better than baptista. most people dont like baptista and he is inconsistent but i like him.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                great for holland , bad for spain!
                I don't understand why schuster loves dutch so much , surely Diego of werder would have been a better signing.
                Come to think of it Blatter's 6+5 rule makes sense , but then arsenal would suck
                i dont agree that Diego is better then VDV. VDV has a good head for football and can be a playmaker in the middle as well as a deadly winger.

I dont think this is too bad for Spain either brother. as there is plenty of Spanish players that are great at the moment.

Its a good era of football for both teams at the moment, and even though Holland is my fave team i was still happy that Spain won the Euros as both teams deserve it with the kind of talent they produce and the entertaining way in which both teams play.

Its funny that Real used to have the Spanish guns and Barca used to be the team with Dutch connection and now it has switched to Real Madrid being Dutch and Barca with the Spanish stars

P.S 6+5 would ruin football and it is also illegal to bias teams according to EU rule. so it could never happen

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                  i dont agree that Diego is better then VDV. VDV has a good head for football and can be a playmaker in the middle as well as a deadly winger.
                  I dont think this is too bad for Spain either brother. as there is plenty of Spanish players that are great at the moment.
                  Its a good era of football for both teams at the moment, and even though Holland is my fave team i was still happy that Spain won the Euros as both teams deserve it with the kind of talent they produce and the entertaining way in which both teams play.
                  Its funny that Real used to have the Spanish guns and Barca used to be the team with Dutch connection and now it has switched to Real Madrid being Dutch and Barca with the Spanish stars
                  P.S 6+5 would ruin football and it is also illegal to bias teams according to EU rule. so it could never happen
                  barcelona dont have more spaniards than real madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                    I feel they have the better players out of the two teams.
                    They have Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Valdes and Bojan
                    Real have Cassilas, Ramos, Guti and Raul

I know which grp i would prefer.

im not saying Barca is better (although i think they are )
                    im just saying that Barca has more Spanish superstars

dont they??

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                      I feel they have the better players out of the two teams.
                      They have Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Valdes and Bojan
                      Real have Cassilas, Ramos, Guti and Raul
                      I know which grp i would prefer.
                      im not saying Barca is better (although i think they are )
                      im just saying that Barca has more Spanish superstars
                      dont they??
                      hardly. but this season the following players might get a chance. or they might be loaned to another liga team. they are all products of real madrids youth system:

parejo (scored the winner against hamburg), callejon, and javi garcia (did a good job replacing nekounam for osasuna)

Comment

hardly. but this season the following players might get a chance. or they might be loaned to another liga team. they are all products of real madrids youth system:

parejo (scored the winner against hamburg), callejon, and javi garcia (did a good job replacing nekounam for osasuna)
                        Im talking about superstars brother. Barca also has a wealth of talent in there youths. Most teams are constantly trying to pry them away.

i find it strange that you would prefer Reals Spanish players of Barcas.
                        This is not a matter of which team is better, only which team has the better Spanish players.

Comment

we have more in starting 11, that's what he meant

ps: barca's spanish players ARE better than RM's

Iniesta vs Guti
                          Xavi vs De la red
                          Puyol vs Ramos
                          Bojan vs Soldado (LOL)

only spanish rm player that is better than a barca player is casillas vs valdes

also barca does have more spanish players in their squad than rm

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                            we have more in starting 11, that's what he meant

ps: barca's spanish players ARE better than RM's

Iniesta vs Guti
                            Xavi vs De la red
                            Puyol vs Ramos
                            Bojan vs Soldado (LOL)

only spanish rm player that is better than a barca player is casillas vs valdes

also barca does have more spanish players in their squad than rm
                            how convenient of you to forget raul and casillas.

dude you are FULL of it. why are you comparing xavi to de la red who is a sub? why are you comparing bojan to soldado who is a sub and no longer in madrid?

how about a FAIR comparison:

raul vs bojan: raul
                            iniesta vs guti: tie
                            ramos vs puyol: tie
                            casillas vs valdes:

ok you have 1 more in the starting 11. we have 4 in the starting 11 and you have 5 in the starting 11. such a big difference.

Comment

how convenient of you to forget raul and casillas.

dude you are FULL of it. why are you comparing xavi to de la red who is a sub? why are you comparing bojan to soldado who is a sub and no longer in madrid?

how about a FAIR comparison:

raul vs bojan: raul
                              iniesta vs guti: tie
                              ramos vs puyol: tie
                              casillas vs valdes:

ok you have 1 more in the starting 11. we have 4 in the starting 11 and you have 5 in the starting 11. such a big difference.
                              dude, u talk about fairness yet u consider iniesta and guti a tie??
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                dude, u talk about fairness yet u consider iniesta and guti a tie??
                                sorry, this discussion is about teams that played in the champions league only.

Comment

Working...
                                X