Real Madrid signs Van Der Vaart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    how convenient of you to forget raul and casillas.

dude you are FULL of it. why are you comparing xavi to de la red who is a sub? why are you comparing bojan to soldado who is a sub and no longer in madrid?

how about a FAIR comparison:

raul vs bojan: raul
    iniesta vs guti: tie
    ramos vs puyol: tie
    casillas vs valdes:

ok you have 1 more in the starting 11. we have 4 in the starting 11 and you have 5 in the starting 11. such a big difference.
    i didn't forget casillas and valdes, read my post

and there's no one to compare raul to, you can't compare him to a 17 year old boy, soldado is a better comparision as he's the biggest spanish striker talent to come out of rm youth ranks in recent years (like bojan)

as much as i like guti, iniesta is 10x better than him, if you think otherwise you're clearly in denial

and ramos isn't better than puyol, his temper is too big and he's too young, maybe in the future it will be a tie, but right now, puyol is better

i compared de la red and xavi because they play in the same position

Comment

Hahahahhaha

Guti Vs Iniesta = TIE LOOOL ??

Yeaaaaaaa It's Much more convenient now.

I Suggest you watch Iniesta play rather than make such outrageous comments.

Unlike you , I watch Barca's opponents play and Iniesta >>> Guti At the moment.
      Voted as Barca's best player last term

&& You can't compare a 17 year old to a player who's past his prime.
      What kind of comparison is that ?????????

Bojan needs 5 more years just to reach his PRIME let alone show himself

BUT , BUTTTTTT if thats how your gona play it.

Bojan has scored more in his premier season than Raul did when he played his first season in La Liga
      so in that case Bojan has the upper hand.

Comment

guti at his best is as good as iniesta as his best. but overall iniesta is better because he is more consistent.

Comment

of course guti is better than iniesta, which is exactly why iniesta was a starter for the majority of spain's euro games

Comment

guti at his best is as good as iniesta as his best. but overall iniesta is better because he is more consistent.
            Aha, therefore giving him the edge even though i still don't agree.
            I agree Valdes doesnt even reach up to Iker's feet but when you make comparisons like that, you scare me

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
              Aha, therefore giving him the edge even though i still don't agree.
              I agree Valdes doesnt even reach up to Iker's feet but when you make comparisons like that, you scare me
              i said iniesta is better but you know guti is a monster when he plays his best.

Comment

barca sux end of story
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                  of course guti is better than iniesta, which is exactly why iniesta was a starter for the majority of spain's euro games
                  why would you think guti is better than iniesta?

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                    barca sux end of story
                    yea man why am i even wasting my time here? they should be arguing with villarreal fans not us. LOL!

Comment

why would you think guti is better than iniesta?
                      i meant to say equally good, like you stated he was in your post

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                        i meant to say equally good, like you stated he was in your post
                        please refer to post 39.

Comment

i said iniesta is better but you know guti is a monster when he plays his best.
                          Ah No Doubt.
                          Guti is a great player maker , do not get me wrong when he gets in the zone , his passes and assists are world class.
                          Still can't forget the Sevilla game where he came off the bench to give 2 world class assists and lead Madrid to a 3-2 win when they were down 2-1.

As for his class and grace on the pitch , he is as you say a monster, no credit is being deducted from his abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                            barca sux end of story
                            Coming from a guy who's got Fulham as his favourite teams.
                            Talk constructively and i'll be more than happy to have a conversation about Barca and Real.
                            Statements like that , kind of deminishes your intellect in the eyes of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
                              Coming from a guy who's got Fulham as his favourite teams.
                              Talk constructively and i'll be more than happy to have a conversation about Barca and Real.
                              Statements like that , kind of deminishes your intellect in the eyes of others.
                              lol obviously he put fulham because of teymourian.

Comment

lol obviously he put fulham because of teymourian.
                                Your point ?
                                He is still a supporter , correct me if i'm wrong.
                                Yes , he wouldnt have been a supporter if Ando wasn't at Fulham.
                                I support Ando but you don't see me rocking a Fulham crest

Comment

Working...
                                X