Real Madrid signs Van Der Vaart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    we have been their daddy for the past 2 years! i dont see them beating us anytime soon. their rivalry with villarreal should be intense though this season.
    Don't know , If that was a sarcastic comment or a cheap shot.
    Nonetheless, your a smart member & you know every Spanish club has a reign of 2 to 3 years at the top and then they collapse.

Galatico Anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
      Don't know , If that was a sarcastic comment or a cheap shot.
      Nonetheless, your a smart member & you know every Spanish club has a reign of 2 to 3 years at the top and then they collapse.
      Galatico Anyone ?
      but overall we rape you guys and currently we reign.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        but overall we rape you guys and currently we reign.
        just because of one proper league title? (we all know barca deserved it in 06/07)

Comment

Unfortunately people seem to underrate Guti's skills a lot.I believe him and casillas were madrid's best players last season.he is just sometimes inconsistent but his biggest problem is that he is slow.some of his assists last season were WORLD CLASS.

this video is for his last season's passes and skills.

Comment

^^ Kinda like Carrick's assists for United, although Guti's are more jaw-dropping
            sigpic

Comment

i've never underrated guti, he's my fav real madrid player, but saying he's as good as iniesta is ridiculus

Comment

how did we go from van der vart signing to guti vs. iniesta?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                  i've never underrated guti, he's my fav real madrid player, but saying he's as good as iniesta is ridiculus
                  well its rlly not easy to compare these two.when it comes to speed and technical skills iniesta is waaay better. but for playmaking abilities and passing vision i think guti is better and if not better at least as good as iniesta.

Comment

guti is sort of like gigs, both of them very good, some games they are amazing, both of them never became huge superstars and both of them usually underestimated
                    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post

You are , really as thick as you present yourself .
                      I have no problem accepting our defeats to Real nor giving up the La Liga to you guys.
                      But if you were bright enough , which unfortunately your not, you'd realise we are speaking of the problems that led us to losing to Real and thus the La Liga.
                      Again , INDIVIDUAL QUALITY does not win you games.
                      & Babak jan, is right .
                      Every dog has it's day . Unfortunately today is'nt yours.
                      BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      WhAT A LOSER, WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW I PRESENT MY SELF, THIS ISNT A JOB INTERVIEW,ITS INTERNET FORUM, I DONT CARE ABOUT HOW I PRESENT MYSELF.

and of course no team stays on top forever, that pure logic

(lol the season hasn't even started and were already going at each other)
                      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

v d vaart scored today vs santa fe

Comment

Working...
                        X