Dudu Cearense signs for OSFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudu Cearense signs for OSFP

I am particularly thrilled about the signing of Brazilian International Dudu from CSKA for 6m euro...we were tracking him last year but I suppose hes changed his mind (or the cold has gotten to him)..apparently Gilberto Silva was a factor in his decision.

Brandao of shaktar is expected to sign for us for 5m euro...you ask me..good player, but we have so many latinos now..

Galletti, Oscar, Brandao, Dudu, Leonardo, Belluschi, Raul Bravo, Ledesma and we even just signed Leto on loan from Liverpool..but hey I guess Inter only play with one Italian anyways lol

I hope for a good CL campaign
    Go Cows!

good signing .

But why are these players leaving the Russian league, I mean don't they pay better??

I would have thought the Russian league was stronger than the Greek league.

Comment

with a name like that how can he go wrong?

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

both leagues are pretty similar in terms of skill...dudu is pretty much making the same cash maybe he just wants better weather lol
        Go Cows!

Comment

The letter L

/very good signing but hope theres no iranian on the team in the future, imagine the iranian calling his name and trying to be funny../
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
          X