NBC: Disrespecting Iran while Opening Ceremony is going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC: Disrespecting Iran while Opening Ceremony is going on

When the Iranians came out, the asshole commentators were going on about "Now, we see a different applaud for the Iranains. As they are against this world. With their URanium Enrichment program"

And they go on to disrespect us, and bring politics and ahmadinejad into the talk.

How messed up is that?

NBC, OLYMPICS ARE NOT POLITICS. SUCK IT.

those MOTHER ****ERS. And the chinese booed us too!!! WTF!!? NBC is supposed to be the liberal ones.

Man there were like 10 of us waiting an hour like idiots and we get a slap in the face.

Comment

I suggest we raid NBC's emails for an official apology to the Iranian People.

That was so disgusting what they did.

Comment

the chinese applauded us louder than usual, what are you guys on about?!!

Comment

Wow.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

stupid losers. stuff them.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

truly sad

they fu*ked up the spirit of the games

Comment

Welll am watching the olympics right now, there showing it on NBC....I cant believe they would do that, I hope some high ranking ppl in Iran file a complaint or something.

Comment

not a surprise....with this gov't we're nothing but shit to the rest of the world

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                    the chinese applauded us louder than usual, what are you guys on about?!!
                    that was for the iraqis and there were some but not a massive amnt of boos towards iran

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

this is a sporting event and has nothing to do with politics...shame on them..

Comment

only iran and venezuela were booed lol, not even france who tried to sabatage the whole ****ing thing. Iran and venezuela.

Comment

olympics are fkn gay
                          its all about, politics,drugs, showing off countries abillities (technology,power..ect)
                          i dont give a fk about the olympics anymore
                          I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                            that was for the iraqis and there were some but not a massive amnt of boos towards iran
                            i watched it on australian tv, i don't know maybe the one on nbc was edited to the american governments taste!

I heard a loud applause for the Iranian team.

Comment

thats what the world thinks of us since 1979 and if the shah was still around they wud treat us with respect not like this
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X