NBC: Disrespecting Iran while Opening Ceremony is going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RwNriGJA6M

at 0.30 it seems like they are booing but who knows, maybe thats the way chinese cheer

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I lol'ed.

The comment was just too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma View Post
        When the Iranians came out, the asshole commentators were going on about "Now, we see a different applaud for the Iranains. As they are against this world. With their URanium Enrichment program"

And they go on to disrespect us, and bring politics and ahmadinejad into the talk.

How messed up is that?

NBC, OLYMPICS ARE NOT POLITICS. SUCK IT.
        IR regime earned the disrespect for our nation...so we gotta live with it as long as diaperheads rule our country.. so, suck it up!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RwNriGJA6M

at 0.30 it seems like they are booing but who knows, maybe thats the way chinese cheer
          This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
            IR regime earned the disrespect for our nation...so we gotta live with it as long as diaperheads rule our country.. so, suck it up!
            Dont accept beeing disrespected for some politicians, thats very stupid.

Then every country should be bood for crimes done now, or at some time in their history. Lets then boo england, usa. russia, china, turkie, japan, france, for crimes done much worse than iran in the past years, and lets not talk about half african countries and atleast half the arabs, southamerican drugcountries and the lest goes on.. we have crimes against the nature, eviroment devastating actions by china, japan, usa, france with their agruculture and so on. human rights we shouldnt even talk abuot.. against animals illigal hunting, well.. Ok, we treat women very bad, that is true and that isvery sad, and the people are controlled alot, but well we dont deserve it more than any one else of you make a list of crimes really ..

They boo us cuz we are "terrorist" but they are "better", my ass, they are hypocrites hoping that people start thinking like you in that post.

Stop posting this stuff plz that sounds like american propaganda to me..

And sports should be sports. specially olympics, remember reading that in old greece they stoped wars and put difficulties aside so that every man could represent his country in the OLYMPICS, now look at this bs..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
              Are you a racist from Georgia?

Comment

Also, it's also been stated that NBC was putting in boos, and lowering the cheering when Iran came on. They did this through their feed.

Comment

****ing americans.
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Also, it's also been stated that NBC was putting in boos, and lowering the cheering when Iran came on. They did this through their feed.
                    dont know if its true so cant take that as a fact, but wouldnt surprise at all me if it is true..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

az mast ke bar mast

Comment

Originally posted by lulu View Post
                        Can I make this very clear?

How many of you acturally see Iranian athletes entering and getting booed??? Go watch the video again and hear by your own ears!! I don't know where you get the idea from, and why some of you have such a negative and pathetic mentality! Why would people boo your athletes?? I don't have a clue!

Why should we boo the Japanese?? They received cheers just as the Iranian did! Yes, some of us booed Japan back in AC04, due to severe diplomatic conflicts with them back then and historical reasons. Unfortunately it had happened, but there were stories behind and it was 4 years ago!! Things have changed and this time we cheered them for their kindness of waving both Japanese & Chinese flags!! I call that real Sport Spirit.

We welcome our friends from all over the world. No one gets booed at Olympics!! so, please do not be so sensitive!!
                        im starting to think conspiracy here...maybe the american channel put in the boos or made them louder, because a lot of you people living outside america are saying we werent booed, but on the NBC broadcast there was absolutely NO QUESTION that we were booed. The commentator even said so lol

Comment

^ exactly, I heard the commentator even say "there is a mixed response...." but there is something really fishy about this...when I watched it on NBC it felt like we were getting booed....but when I watch the video from other channels it seems like there is no booes or anything.....what if NBC did it on purpose to ruin our reputation btw the commentators I belive were Matt Lauer & Bob Costas

Comment

well matt lauer respects iran, i remember he went to tehran in a segment of his "where in the world is matt lauer" series and it was actually a good watch

Comment

where did u read this?

Comment

if its true iam gonna be v pissed off.
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X