• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 words "their mums"
    RED FOR LIFE (MAN UNITED & PERSPOLISE)
    PERSPOLISE SARVAREH ESTEGHLALE

Comment

There was no booing, I watched it live on Australian TV (Channel 7). In fact there was a big cheer. The commentators spoke about our flag carrier and Rezazadeh and said how unfortunate it was that he couldn't make it due to a car accident.

Comment

Judging by the Iran-Russia basketball match the Chinese love Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          thats cause neutral sports fans always root for the underdogs, the first quarter we looked like a 12 year old aau team, so naturally they were really happy when we started to come back.

anyone who says they didnt boo find a clip of the nbc version plz

Comment

thats cause neutral sports fans always root for the underdogs, the first quarter we looked like a 12 year old aau team, so naturally they were really happy when we started to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
              that was for the iraqis and there were some but not a massive amnt of boos towards iran
              and this after all the free oil we give them
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

more like the chinese hate the russians
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
                  olympics are fkn gay
                  its all about, politics,drugs, showing off countries abillities (technology,power..ect)
                  i dont give a fk about the olympics anymore
                  repped, its meaningless and honourless.

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Maybe time for petition!
                  this made me lol but i ran out of rep sorry.

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Petition for what? Redoing the opening ceremonies and making sure no one boos Them this time?
                  you forgot what the thread was originally about, the petition would be based on an apology from the nbc.

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post

i try but i cant find one, maybe someone can link me to a clip.

Comment

iran didnt get booed but I saw the NBC feed also, and it certainly sounds different than the BBC and the austrailian version. Conspiracy here?

Comment

Can someone make us a video comparing the two feeds?

Comment

Chinese didn't boo Iranian athletes, it's ridiculous to think that way.

The American commentator did try to bash Iran, and tried to take advantage of the massive applause for Iraq. Of course Iraq would get massive applause, as they're living is such dire conditions; but the commentator tried to compare cheer for Iraq & Iran next together: a sleazy, deceitful attempt.
                        - We shall show them our signs in the horizons, and within themselves, until it becomes clear to them; that it is the truth. Holy Quran.
                        - Good Thought; Good Speech; Good Deed. Zoroastrianism.
                        - For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Bible.
                        - O' you with double vision; if you see one as two; unlike you; I see two as one. Molana Rumi.

Comment

I was watching it on swedish television and i didnt hear any boo's either. There were actually more cheers for iran than for most other countrys.

Comment

**** These Mother ****ers... They Did The Same Thing During World Cup On Espn/abc, Constantly Talking About Politics And That Meymoon President An... But At The Same Time I Had My Other Tv In My Room On The Mexican Channel Not A Single Word About Politics, And I Mean None, Zip, Nada. It Was All Talk About Futbol And I Enjoyed It So Much More. ****ing Americans Mix Politics With Every Thing. Not Just Iran They Do It With Some Other Countries Too.

Kerm Daran

Comment

Working...
                            X