• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Madrid are sore losers

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=812400
    **** off twats!

haha nice

Comment

they are not 'sore losers'; Ronaldo is the sore loser. Agrees with terms with one club,then talks to his husband fergie and decides to stay at man u.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

haha Real wants more stars.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

wtf i would be pissed as well if someone lied to me
          I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
            they are not 'sore losers'; Ronaldo is the sore loser. Agrees with terms with one club,then talks to his husband fergie and decides to stay at man u.
            No. The only thing Ronaldo did was state that its his dream of playing for Real...he did NOT sign any terms or any contract with Real nor did he even meet the club officials, and neither was he allowed to do so by United

False tabloid news. Goal.com is no more credible than Marca and other pile of shite.

Real are just bitter now, and in fact they are totally wacked.
            sigpic

Comment

Wont this hurt Real's chances of getting him in the future? I don't get it.....

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
                Personal terms should be taken into consideration AFTER the selling club has decided to let go of their player for a certain amount.

So basically in that genre or case , Real is still at fault and thus making them sore losers .

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  No. The only thing Ronaldo did was state that its his dream of playing for Real...he did NOT sign any terms or any contract with Real nor did he even meet the club officials, and neither was he allowed to do so by United

False tabloid news. Goal.com is no more credible than Marca and other pile of shite.

Real are just bitter now, and in fact they are totally wacked.
                  i thought he did do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X