No announcement yet.

Sporting gesture: Iranian, Israeli share hug after basketball game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys, I am sure Hadadi did not know that the Russia coach is Israeli.

Comment

"On Saturday, an Iranian swimmer refused to race in a preliminary Olympic heat because an Israeli athlete was competing in the same race."

What the hell? He was admitted to the hospital. Man, ESPN needs to stuff it. All this bad mouthing.

Comment

Originally posted by Daban View Post
        Ooooh big deal, an Iranian hugged an Israeli.
        I lost my virginity to an Israeli girl.
        You just beat Hadadi by 60 points, haha

Comment

[QUOTE=Daban;1069761
          I lost my virginity to an Israeli girl.[/QUOTE]congrats. I hope she wasnt too rough with you
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Daban View Post
            Ooooh big deal, an Iranian hugged an Israeli.
            I lost my virginity to an Israeli girl.
            dam! there are some hot israeli girls... sooooo how was it?

Originally posted by Exoma View Post
            "On Saturday, an Iranian swimmer refused to race in a preliminary Olympic heat because an Israeli athlete was competing in the same race."
            What the hell? He was admitted to the hospital. Man, ESPN needs to stuff it. All this bad mouthing.
            would someone wake this guy up!! he is stock in his lil IR bubble

Comment

alle iran
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                dam! there are some hot israeli girls... sooooo how was it?
                would someone wake this guy up!! he is stock in his lil IR bubble
                I'm sorry I don't believe in conspiracies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Boys, I am sure Hadadi did not know that the Russia coach is Israeli.
                  He sure knew he was jewish, just by looking the coach face he knew he was jewish, that guy is 1000% jewish, i am sure none of his ancestors have been mixed up with Goys since Moses bring them out Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                    He sure knew he was jewish, did you see his face? that guy is 1000% jewish, i am sure none of his ancestors have been mixed up with Goys since Moses bring them out Egypt.
                    source?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                      source?
                      Look at the coach face, anyway he did the right thing sports should be mixed with politics, i don't why some ppl are pissed?????????????? What is wrong with shaking a the hand of jewish man, some ppl here are really racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                        He sure knew he was jewish, just by looking the coach face he knew he was jewish, that guy is 1000% jewish, i am sure none of his ancestors have been mixed up with Goys since Moses bring them out Egypt.
                        Are you serious? Because if everyone who looked like this guy was Jewish then half the world would be Jewish.

Comment

yeh but after a long game i doubt the first thing that came to his mind was, martikeh esrailie?

i think the gesture was a sign of mutual respect, rather than a political move the article makes it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Are you serious? Because if everyone who looked like this guy was Jewish then half the world would be Jewish.
                            i think you mean half the people on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                              yeh but after a long game i doubt the first thing that came to his mind was, martikeh esrailie?
                              i think the gesture was a sign of mutual respect, rather than a political move the article makes it out to be.
                              Yeah you are right it was a sign mutual respect between sportsman.

Comment

F*CK IR ... they are such hypocrites saying we don't mix politics and sports when they do it the MOST out of anyone else in the World ...

Comment

Working...
                                X