Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2008 Beijing Olympics] Basketball: Iran vs Lithuania Tip Off Times + Live Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really classy lithuania shooting 3's up by 35.

Comment

dont let em hit 100

Comment

no class at all.just run the damn clock out.

Comment

not bad, but Iran are so inconsistent from one quarter to the next.
          Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Game Over We Lost By 33 Lol

Comment

yea it was a great start to the game though...got everyone excited.

Comment

Well i thought of that game as a better improvement then the Russia game even though we lost by a bigger amount but we had improvements our defence is one thing we need work on and making more of MID-RANGE shots which we took none only 3's and under the basket and our free throws were better this game but still need to improve

Comment

iran ridddd!
                  we suck at basketball, maybe good enough to become asian champions but in international stage we really need improvement. Hadadi was ok but the rest of the team need to pmrove their shooting.
                  har chi litunia mizad miraf to gol.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

guys dont get upset, our team is learning.

we lost to a world class team today, a country with much more experience in the game and there is nothing to be ashamed of.

If we continue to progress like we are then in the years to come we will be a stronger contender in basketball.

Im proud of the boys for making it this far, nobody even expected them to become asian champions and qualify for the olympics unlike our football and volleyball teams whom didn't even qualify!!

Well done boys.

Comment

Sad to see that Lithuania was trying to run the score up when they were up by 30

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Sad to see that Lithuania was trying to run the score up when they were up by 30
                        they are medal contenders , whats wrong with that?!!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          What's even more sad is how horrible we played. I had the chance to see this team and boy, are we bad.

How can a team NOT SWITCH when the opposing team picks? Unbelievable!

On the bright side, this is a young team with little to none experience and I hope at least that they can enjoy simply being there and not hang their hands too low.
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

The score was too harsh however we didnt play that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                              The score was too harsh however we didnt play that bad
                              My friend, did you actually watch the game? We were absolutely dreadful! I mean, I definitely did not expect to win and actually, I think the scoreline reflects the gameplay quite well.

With Haddadi's size, he needs to be stronger around the paint and grab those damn rebounds.

Lithuania played damn well and thoroughly deserved the 30 point victory IMO.
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Damn after the 1st quarter it was 20-15 for Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X