Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you find that everyone becomes an expert on every sport whilst watching the Olympi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you find that everyone becomes an expert on every sport whilst watching the Olympi

Oooo they made a mistake there or Oh they could have done that better when the person commenting has probably never been on a horse or anywhere near a set of A symetric bars
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

couldnt agree more.. i have been a swimmer all my life.. i swam four years in college, and i have done some media coverage for swimming websites.. and its so funny to me when news anchors or espn all of a sudden think they know everything about a sport that noone pays attention to for 4 years.

Comment

try watching sports with my shoharkhale

Comment

well in the Canadian channel i watch the Olympics, USUALLY the commentators are former athletes in that sport and are well familiar with the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
          well in the Canadian channel i watch the Olympics, USUALLY the commentators are former athletes in that sport and are well familiar with the sport.
          Are you sure?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Are you sure?
            yes.

Comment

Working...
            X