Osasuna signs Tiago Gomez!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osasuna signs Tiago Gomez!!

Osasuna just signed Tiago, the portuguese midfielder, on a loan for one year from Benefica. This isn't the famous Tiago from Juve. He's 22 and will be at Osasuna for one year but has the option to extend to 3 years if wanted, he plays Defender.
    Sources are ESPN, and Goal.com

here's his info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiago_Henrique_Damil_Gomes
    Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
    My YouTube Channel

well competition for nekounam-yes

shojaei-no

he plays that similar role like Nekounam but not as attack minded as Shojaei.

Comment

Man, Tiago is real good
      Hopefully Nekounam keeps his place!

Comment

yea he is really good, Osasuna have signed really good players this summer. they're gonna be good this season. they learned from their mistake last season
        My YouTube Channel

Comment

competition wont do our boys bad

I say that because I'm sure nekounam will earn the starting position in the end

Comment

lol poor Tiago Mendes. Unless he plays on the wing he'll probably be warmin up the bench

Comment

Javad > Tiago

Comment

Looks like their preparing for a good year, its important to have atleast 2 good players on key positions in case of bad form, many games or injuries. And the copmetition is good for all players and will make Neku even hungrier and better, even if it means that he will be sidelined for some games here and there.

It will be very interesting to follow Osasuna this year and i hope they take a Champions League spot for next year.

My new favourite team in Spain since the shirts of Neku last year.

Forza Osasuna
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

tiago mendes is a juve player not benfica

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                    tiago mendes is a juve player not benfica
                    when did I say Benefica?
                    My YouTube Channel

Comment

please put a source as i cant find anything about it.only that newcastle are interested

Comment

I had the sources up, but now i added the links so check it out yourself
                        My YouTube Channel

Comment

this guy is not the famous tiago mendes of juve,,he is a leftback

Comment

Originally posted by amirkarimi2 View Post
                            Osasuna just signed Tiago, the portuguese midfielder, on a loan for one year from Juventus. Tiago played a successful career at Lyon, Juventus, and benefica. He's 27 and will be at Osasuna for one year but has the option to extend to 3 years if wanted. This is a bad sign for Shojaei and Nekounam, now they have some real compitition.
                            Sources are ESPN, and Goal.com
                            From your link ESPN

Osasuna have reached an agreement with Benfica to sign the Portuguese club's young left-back Tiago Gomes.

The 22-year-old Tiago, a Portugal Under-21 international, will initially join Osasuna on a one-year deal but with an option for three more if the move is a success, with Benfica receiving 30% of any future sale.

Tiago, who will not cost Osasuna a transfer fee, is the Pamplona-based club's seventh signing of the summer.

LOL how could you miss it you even put up the source

To much for you my friend
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              From your link ESPN

Osasuna have reached an agreement with Benfica to sign the Portuguese club's young left-back Tiago Gomes.

The 22-year-old Tiago, a Portugal Under-21 international, will initially join Osasuna on a one-year deal but with an option for three more if the move is a success, with Benfica receiving 30% of any future sale.

Tiago, who will not cost Osasuna a transfer fee, is the Pamplona-based club's seventh signing of the summer.

LOL how could you miss it you even put up the source

To much for you my friend
                              Sharmandeh dadash, I dont know How I missed it!!
                              My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                              X