No announcement yet.

Swedish Wrestler got screwed......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is he originally iranian or somethinig?? his name is misleading and so are his looks..
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      is he originally iranian or somethinig?? his name is misleading and so are his looks..
      He is originally armenian.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamsafar View Post
        Ali jan.. Of course he did the right thing. I have never seen so much bad judge and corruption in wrestling in my entire life. It makes me so SICK and MAD.!!!!
        If the Italian guy had lost the game, the popular Russian wrestler (Mishin) had been out of the competition (Bronze Medal).''
        I have met Ara few time also in world championships, he is a nice guy. He did the right thing.
        Watch an Iran vs arab team soccer game.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

apparently the IOC has stripped him of his medal which makes me think, didnt he already do that himself!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

This isn't the first time it happens to him. He was "politically stopped" from winning a gold medal in Athens 4 years ago and he eventually won a silver medal. He quit professional wrestling after the olympics in 2004 but decided to come back for the Beijing 2008 olympics just to win. He knew he could do it as he has won over the other competitors in the world championships earlier.

He said that it felt wrong to accept the bronze medal, and that he would have thrown it away even if he had taken it and kept it at the ceremony.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

its been taken off youtube, try here:

http://home.theundergroundcity.com/k...ortType=rating

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                He is originally armenian.
                ya thats what makes me more upset that he got screwed

Comment

Court of Arbitration for Sport has ruled that Ara Abrahamian was wrongfully deducted a point.

Ara Abrahamian of Sweden complained to CAS that a penalty in the second round of his 84-kilogram bout on Aug. 14 against Italian Andrea Minguzzi wasn’t assessed until after the round ended. Once factored in, Abrahamian automatically lost the match. Minguzzi went on to win the gold medal.

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/bei...v=ap&type=lgns

Comment

Working...
                  X