Men's Basketball Iran - Argentina Date and Time [Live Report]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men's Basketball Iran - Argentina Date and Time [Live Report]

This will be our last chance for survival but we wont win lest hope we wont get crushed lol

Saturday August 16th

IRAN - ARGENTINA:

Match Times:

4:45pm local time

4:45am eastern time

1:45am pacific time

1:15pm tehran time

For Broadcast You Can Visit:

Canada - http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/ (CBC)
    USA- http://www.nbcolympics.com/ (NBC)
    UK - http://bbc.co.uk/olympics (BBC)

http://www.channelsurfing.net/
    www.http://www.iran.tv/irib3.htm
    http://glwiz.com/
    http://www.ir2007.com/irib32.htm

100-50 scoreline

Comment

ok our players need to stop the stupid passes and rushing the game

they've played ALOT of practice matches and you would think they learned by now but they seem to do the same shit every game

hadadi needs to put up 30+ and get some more rebounds
      nikkhah the same...at least put up 20+ if not 30+
      thats what makes exceptional players who can play in the nba...if not then we're just not ready for a player in nba as much as i want to

Comment

guys lets be realistic here, theres absolutely NO chance iran is gona win.

btw why does the game have to be at 5 in hte morning?!

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post

NO chance well said. The odds of me winning the lottery is higher than Iran winning a basketball game in the Olympics.

Baba shomaha ham bikarina. Too footbalesh ke gharnhas darim bazi mikonim hichi nashodim oonvaght too basketball ke taze fahmidim chie va taze darim Tati Tati mikonim mikhayi che pokhi beshim????????????????????????????????

Baba ma iraniha kolan too varzesh natural talent nadarim. I know you will all be offended by this vali harfe hagh shenidanesh talkhe. Khodavakilish to hichi hich pokhi nistim va faghat khoob baladim faghat kori bekhoonim.

Comment

have faith man.

its starts at 5 in the morning because we are iran.
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

i just hope for a decent performance and losing with less than 30 points...maybe even that's too much to ask ...but Go Iran, no matter what, this team rockZZZ
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Hope for good perfomance.

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post
                  NO chance well said. The odds of me winning the lottery is higher than Iran winning a basketball game in the Olympics.
                  Baba shomaha ham bikarina. Too footbalesh ke gharnhas darim bazi mikonim hichi nashodim oonvaght too basketball ke taze fahmidim chie va taze darim Tati Tati mikonim mikhayi che pokhi beshim????????????????????????????????
                  Baba ma iraniha kolan too varzesh natural talent nadarim. I know you will all be offended by this vali harfe hagh shenidanesh talkhe. Khodavakilish to hichi hich pokhi nistim va faghat khoob baladim faghat kori bekhoonim.
                  so true!!!!
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post

ur wrong man.....iranians are always negative and we always think we're not as good as westerners and such

but the truth is we dont get the same practice and conditioning as other teams...why do you guys always compare us to the best of the best??

our gov't doesnt spend a dime so how can we have high expectations?? Be realistic.

We have some of the greatest athletes...but not the facilities and management to make them the best.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      ur wrong man.....iranians are always negative and we always think we're not as good as westerners and such
                      but the truth is we dont get the same practice and conditioning as other teams...why do you guys always compare us to the best of the best??
                      our gov't doesnt spend a dime so how can we have high expectations?? Be realistic.
                      We have some of the greatest athletes...but not the facilities and management to make them the best.
                      i agree with you on that, but basketball is a young sport in iran. if you look at the individual players and how they perform, all our players you cant say are at high caliber. even haddadi and samad, they are good but if you put them up against the best in the world, they arent necessarily seen as being up to their skills. one thing that may cause that is they arent surrounded by anyone else that is any good.

all in all, this has to be taken for the experience of it, as it is really the first time we have done something this big in basketball. im just as happy seeing them play major basketball countries.

Comment

suppose iran pulls the upset of the century and beats the argies...and then u guys go on to win against the croats...lol
                        Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Ali Daei View Post
                          have faith man.
                          its starts at 5 in the morning because we are iran.
                          NO. it starts at 5 in the morning because they are in china.

Comment

i agree with you on that, but basketball is a young sport in iran. if you look at the individual players and how they perform, all our players you cant say are at high caliber. even haddadi and samad, they are good but if you put them up against the best in the world, they arent necessarily seen as being up to their skills. one thing that may cause that is they arent surrounded by anyone else that is any good.
                            all in all, this has to be taken for the experience of it, as it is really the first time we have done something this big in basketball. im just as happy seeing them play major basketball countries.

i wasnt talking about basketball at all
                            i wasnt counting on them from before...just making it to olympics was enough

i was saying in general...

i've seen it all my life...iranians always put each other down and when they see like 2 or 3 failures in a row...they say "oh we're never good, we suck, what were we thinking" im tired of that loser mentallity
                            we have great athletes with great history in everything so to make a wild statement that we're NOT good at sports is just bogus...we're not a new found island in the pacific....we have like 10,000 years of history

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              i wasnt talking about basketball at all
                              i wasnt counting on them from before...just making it to olympics was enough
                              i was saying in general...
                              i've seen it all my life...iranians always put each other down and when they see like 2 or 3 failures in a row...they say "oh we're never good, we suck, what were we thinking" im tired of that loser mentallity
                              we have great athletes with great history in everything so to make a wild statement that we're NOT good at sports is just bogus...we're not a new found island in the pacific....we have like 10,000 years of history
                              Dude, Iranians love being negative. Even the ones who are wealthy, have their health, don't live in Iran.... they see it a sign of being intelligent!
                              Some of them are the type that just love to say "I told you so".
                              Its a loser mentality and shows poor self-confidence and lack of belief. It also shows that the person speaking like that is not sure of the ground he/she is standing on.

Turks are the complete opposite. They believe in themselves no matter what, and aren't afraid of blonde haired, blue eyed people or blacks or East Asians or....

Comment

Working...
                              X