Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which football League you like the most?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Liga

&

IPL

Comment

EPL- Has Chelsea and strongest at the top.
      La Liga-more techical quality, has Barca, and more even throughout.
      These two in that order are the best.

Comment

omg where is the coca cola championship

Comment

Laaa Liggggaaaa

IRAN(OSA)SUNA!!!!! hehe

Comment

I watched a game in brazil league a while ago, cruzeiro against corintians i think, and it was better game and quality than brittish, italian and spanish league teams. i remember i posted the link to zamboor to. From that game, brazil league is my favourite.

That game, not even with the best teams in brazil league, was the best match i have seen in the last two years, including champions league. The quality of game inteligence, and passing was insanely great and the myth about organisation faliure in brazil isnt true anymore., If yall think Arsenal and Barcelona has good passings and offence, yall should have seen this game.

That was offencive football at its best.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              I watched a game in brazil league a while ago, cruzeiro against corintians i think, and it was better game and quality than brittish, italian and spanish league teams. i remember i posted the link to zamboor to. From that game, brazil league is my favourite.
              That game, not even with the best teams in brazil league, was the best match i have seen in the last two years, including champions league. The quality of game inteligence, and passing was insanely great and the myth about organisation faliure in brazil isnt true anymore., If yall think Arsenal and Barcelona has good passings and offence, yall should have seen this game.
              That was offencive football at its best.
              Yeah the Brazil League and the argentinian looks very exiting, just look all the players they have abroad, the problem they have is money all their good players go play in the European Leagues.

Comment

for the guys here who watch the brazilian league i have a question...my team Olympia*** just signed this guy Diogo Santos from Portugeusa for 10million euro!!! is he any good...signs of a star in the making?
                Go Cows!

Comment

wheres cyprus Zandi shireh

Comment

Premiership,IPL,and MLS.

Comment

Working...
                    X