Why did Iran fail in the Olympics ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Iran fail in the Olympics ?

It is very clear today after the 9 th day of the games that iran will possibly
    not get nay medals or maybe a couple of bronzes in the freestyle wresteling,but why?I blame not only the corupt system of Iranian sports and the people in charge of it chosen by the government but also the atheletes and coaches
    them selves who did not take these games seriously.

In one sentence I am gona sum it up : Olympic SHOUKHI NIST

There is alot of competition. Why hasn't England ever won a gold medal in the European Championship? Is it because of their corrupt government?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I guess rezezadeh would have been a clear gold lol... greece is doing pretty crap too..but we got 2 bronzes and a silver today (finally)
      Go Cows!

Comment

1. no preparation
        2. New Generation....most of these athletes are young...they need experience

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          It is very clear today after the 9 th day of the games that iran will possibly
          not get nay medals or maybe a couple of bronzes in the freestyle wresteling,but why?I blame not only the corupt system of Iranian sports and the people in charge of it chosen by the government but also the atheletes and coaches
          them selves who did not take these games seriously.
          In one sentence I am gona sum it up : Olympic SHOUKHI NIST
          olympic shoukhi nist? olympics is not a joke? i dont think they think its a joke lol. i think its the pressure that the athletes are under after Rezezadeh's retirement, athletes like arash(judo) and hamid(Greco-roman) just haven't performed to there best ability. But lets be optemistic we have many young athletes coming through and lets show our support to our freestyle wrestlers and hadi saei, have faith in the team .
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I think everybody over reacts.
            We always won most of our medals in weightlifting and freestyle wrestling.
            Its not like we always have won medals in Boxing, Judo, Discus Throwing etc...
            Freestyle Wrestling didnt even started yet.

Iran won in Olympics history 46 medals in total... 43 of them were in Wrestling and Weighlifting!

Lets wait till the competition is over.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              Iran won in Olympics history 46 medals in total... 43 of them were in Wrestling and Weighlifting!
              yes but surely you expected more from our judo team?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Ali Daei View Post
                yes but surely you expected more from our judo team?
                yes..but still... no need to over react... lets wait till the competition is over.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i an't overrecting and i agree with you we need to w8 untill the end of the olympics to asses how well we have done. iam just saying that we had some judo players like Arash who were capable of bringing home gold.

Comment

Despite Arash's failure, I was still surprised at how well some of the other Judoka's performed. In particular Ali Maloumat & Roudaki

Comment

the young generation in Iran is more concerned with things other than sports im afraid

Comment

hala farz konim chandta medal dar kozhti azad mibarim,
                        che pishrafti az olampike gozashte kardim?!
                        Iran yek keshvare ghorbaanie, in hame esdedat va roshanfekr
                        daarim ke hemayat nemishan va hagheghoon khorde mishe.
                        moteasefane baa in vaziati ke dar Iran vojood dare
                        dar har zamine pishraft nakhaahim kard chonke ba ghavanine
                        eslami be 1400 sale pish daarim barmigardim.
                        allah ASGHAR

Comment

1- gov't

2- see number 1

3- see number 2

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            Ok. I'm waiting.

Comment

this has been the 4th olympic that I've been watching and actually following and this has been the most boring and depressing Olympic ever

Comment

Working...
                              X