No announcement yet.

Men's Basketball Iran - Croatia Date+Time [Live Report]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angola would actually destroy us too. Did you see their game against USA? They played well and only lost by 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
      Angola would actually destroy us too. Did you see their game against USA? They played well and only lost by 20.
      Really!!!!! damn so i guess we are the worst team in the olympics, anyway i am very glad Iran is in the Olympics, its a beginning of something for our Basketball team, it gives them a visibilty to all the world.

Comment

nikhkhah and1

Comment

F***ing 3 Pointers

Comment

Samad blocks the pretty boy.

Comment

Sohrabnejad looks like one of Iran's brightest prospects for the future. He has great size and plays a fundamentally sound and smart game. I think he will be one of our best players within the next year or two.

Comment

Good effort by the boys in the 2nd half. Once again, they continue the trend of getting punked on the last possession of every game as Croatia sets up a beautiful alley oop dunk against them.

Comment

well if we played like we did in the second half we had a a chance but we were amazingly shit in the first half however our team isnt that good there are 2 decent players one is haddadi and the other nikhkhah haddadi had 19 i think with 10 or 11 boards and nikkhah had like 33 points and kamrani barely plays

Comment

final score?

Comment

Originally posted by zand View Post
                      final score?
                      91-57

all i have to say is amazing performance by samad and hamed. both i am sure have a bright future in basketball ahead of them.

even though we lost 5 games, i still tip my hat off to TM for even making it to the olympics. a great experience for us and certainly helping us develop basketball in iran.

Comment

91-57 and nikhkhah had 25 my bad lol

Comment

This will be a great achievement for iranian basketball and overall iran making the olympics and comming this far anyways now we are considered a big threat at least in asian basketball very proud of our boys lets see if nba sign haddadi and where nikhkhah is off to lets hope and this team has a bright future and we will make it to the world championships hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                            Good effort by the boys in the 2nd half. Once again, they continue the trend of getting punked on the last possession of every game as Croatia sets up a beautiful alley oop dunk against them.
                            isn't there any good Iranian players in america that could be an asset to the Iranian national team?!!

Comment

^ on wikipedia there is something about a guy that lives in toronto will joing the team after the olympics

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                                isn't there any good Iranian players in america that could be an asset to the Iranian national team?!!
                                Two Iranian players from abroad were invited to the pre-Olympic camp this year. One was a guy from Canada, the other was my friend and old roomate from right here in Orange County. Neither of them made the team, although my friend is convinced he is better than half the guards on the team and didn't make the team due to non-basketball reasons involving other player's stronger connections to the federation. After watching Iran's guards in this tournament, I think he might be right.

I am excited about Arsalan Kazemi joining the national team in the near future, although he is only 17 at the moment and a member of Iran's junior national team. He recently moved to the US, will be playing 1 year of high school ball, and should be at a top Division 1 college team in 2 years. He looks like an incredible small forward prospect at 6'7 and will be huge for our team in a few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X