No announcement yet.

Team USA vs Argentina: 2004 vs 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even the weaker US teams of 02 and 04 should have won in terms of individual skill and athleticism, its not just jermaines fault you know lol
    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
      ^ he is a hero. Number 1 player currently in the NBA. you tell me who is better
      I hope your being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
        ^ he is a hero. Number 1 player currently in the NBA. you tell me who is better
        My keyboard is gonna run out of ink!!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
          I hope your being sarcastic.
          repped for your avatar!
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
            any1 know where i can get the highlights 4 argentina vs USA 2008 ?!!! theyve taken it of youtube
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olym...ll/7577928.stm

Shame Manu got injured. Whatever your opinion on the final result it would have been a hell of a lot closer had he been playing

Comment

^sorry, but that's the best the beeb has to offer...only the last five mins

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olym...ll/7577928.stm
                Shame Manu got injured. Whatever your opinion on the final result it would have been a hell of a lot closer had he been playing
                Thats your opinion not a fact!!! The same way mine is my opinion and not a fact. I saw manu play last year. He aint that good anymore

Comment

Working...
                X