Micheal phelps or Usain Bolt?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micheal phelps or Usain Bolt?????

To me both of them are the king of the olympics cuz both of them have a world record in all their race they have done.
    Usain Bolt
    0%
    Micheal Phelps
    0%
    Both of them
    0%
    I don't know
    0%

The real winner is:

Anabolic steroids
    sigpic

Comment

bolt fo sho

Comment

Usain bolt was just superb....everyone knew phelps was gonna come and win a shit load of medals but no one expected usain bolt to jog the 100 meters(hyperbole) and break a World Record. They are both fantastic.

Comment

Hadi Saei

Comment

did phelps beat the WR in butterfly also?

Comment

Phelps Hands Down.
              Going 8 for 8 and breaking 3 or 4 world records not to mention a couple of Olympic records is BEYOND normal
              He was stunning physically aswell as psychologically.
              Truely an American Sensation.

Comment

as much as i want it to be Bolt cause he was awesome and broke 3 Athletics WR's which is harder then swimming its going to be Phelps.

The guy got 8 gold and 7 WR's. How could it be Bolt when this guy has won 5 gold medals more than Bolt.

Phelps is the greatest Olympian ever so how can Bolt come close??

P.S Wish it wasnt an American that gets this greatest ever tag.

Comment

Usain Bolt Celebrates Early ... Very Early
                  sigpic

Comment

as much as i want it to be Bolt cause he was awesome and broke 3 Athletics WR's which is harder then swimming its going to be Phelps.

The guy got 8 gold and 7 WR's. How could it be Bolt when this guy has won 5 gold medals more than Bolt.

Phelps is the greatest Olympian ever so how can Bolt come close??

P.S Wish it wasnt an American that gets this greatest ever tag.

Comment

Phelps on Roids fore sure..

And swiming is for suckas ,

Bolt gets my vote.

Comment

Phelps is pretty cool, I guess. But I'm just not really that big of a fan, but I really love Bolt. So yeah, I voted for Usain.

Comment

roids? So what you guys are suggesting is that Phelps was the only swimmer who had access to it?
                          Or perhaps if he did, so did everyone else, yet he still beat them.
                          Phelps hands down.
                          NATARSID NATARSID, MA HAME BA HAM HASTIM!!!

Comment

phelps is great but if you think about it half or more of his medals are like from winning 50m and 100m, plus he had a much better training than bolt
                            that Niga is a g, his dad got shot in the jaw
                            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by Vahshi View Post
                              roids? So what you guys are suggesting is that Phelps was the only swimmer who had access to it?
                              Or perhaps if he did, so did everyone else, yet he still beat them.
                              Phelps hands down.
                              umm incase u didnt know its not only roids that make u stronger.
                              they can make entire new drugs, or mix others together it depends how good the chemist is
                              I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Working...
                              X