No announcement yet.

USA-Spain basketball game (gold medal) my personal report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its any consolation iran is now ranked 23rd in the world according to fiba
    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
      Not everyday , a Michael Jordan just popps onto the field bro

lol whats that supposed to mean??
      i love how some people think MJ was a god or something....bulls didnt win championships all because of him...they had a good team work and everyone stepped up....you dont just win 6 championship wiht 1 person...he's not superman

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
        Let's not go too far now..
        Ever heard of Larry Bird, Dr. J ?

yes but scottie was something else

he was the best all around player ever....from his scoring, to steals, to assists, rebounds, dirty work, he was present all over the field

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          lol whats that supposed to mean??
          i love how some people think MJ was a god or something....bulls didnt win championships all because of him...they had a good team work and everyone stepped up....you dont just win 6 championship wiht 1 person...he's not superman
          My statement did not concern him being a one man team but rather being the best player that has ever donned an NBA jersey.
          MJ was a clutch player , got them to fall when he needed to & wanted to .
          the only player that has only come CLOSE to having his abilities is Kobe Bryant.

No doubt he was among 4 other great players who provided him with ecstatic plays , but my friend ,MJ was a God & i'm sorry if you can't see it

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
            My statement did not concern him being a one man team but rather being the best player that has ever donned an NBA jersey.
            MJ was a clutch player , got them to fall when he needed to & wanted to .
            the only player that has only come CLOSE to having his abilities is Kobe Bryant.
            No doubt he was among 4 other great players who provided him with ecstatic plays , but my friend ,MJ was a God & i'm sorry if you can't see it

LOL well as a hard core bulls fan who watched everygame, let me tell u he was NOT superman....

there were many games that i would be shitting in my pants cuz i thought we'd lose and MJ didnt always win. Remember the Orlando magic-bulls playoffs of 95 ? Last min. he was sloppy and they stole the ball from him to seal the game. He was a great player but he wasn't flawless and he did have his f-ck ups.

Yes he was the best ever but no one is invincible

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
              Let's not go too far now..
              Ever heard of Larry Bird, Dr. J ?
              pipen was more of a complete player. He played waaay better defense and he was more athletic. Bird was a better leader and was more clutch so basically he was another jordan which would be a problem on team that already has jordan.
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
              X