Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loving america but they sometimes get on my nerves!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving america but they sometimes get on my nerves!!

I love this country for a lot of reasons but then are some that really get on my nerves. Even arrogance and denial should have their limits.

US has FIFTEEN less gold medals than China but in their medal rankings they put themselves on top because overall they ahve 10 more than china and therefore ranking themselves as #1!!!!!

So my Q to you non-US residents is, does your medal ranking is the same ridiculous way or does it have China on top??
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

well i saw on sportsnet (canadian channel) that they had US on top as well

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
      well i saw on sportsnet (canadian channel) that they had US on top as well
      yeah but thats canada!! Its like USA's branch up north!
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        I love this country for a lot of reasons but then are some that really get on my nerves. Even arrogance and denial should have their limits.
        US has FIFTEEN less gold medals than China but in their medal rankings they put themselves on top because overall they ahve 10 more than china and therefore ranking themselves as #1!!!!!
        So my Q to you non-US residents is, does your medal ranking is the same ridiculous way or does it have China on top??
        I have only seen the rankings on the italian newspaper website La Gazzetta dello Sport and they have always had China as first.

Comment

China definently first. even tho both china and usa are gay

Comment

lol im just on vacation in America and every one is fatt lllloolllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                that makes you guys on top of a gay!!

Comment

free tibet ???

Comment

china first (germany)

Comment

China first (Australia)

but we also have a side table on some sites that has Australia on top due to medals V population. But our "official" table shows China on top and works based on Gold Medals.

Having the USA on top is typical American arrogance i think.

Comment

yeah it's pathetic. on yahoo it claims USA are first due the medal tally and not gold tally.

Comment

The official ranking is done by number of gold medals. Typcial U.S. media bias.

When they were being criticised in the media around the world for their poor running and the dubious judging at the Atlanta olympics there was no mention in the U.S. media

Comment

second and third are just 1st and 2nd best losers. 1 gold should count for more than having more silver or bronze medals. all the tables i've seen have china on top anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                              lol im just on vacation in America and every one is fatt lllloolllllllllllll
                              i was in canada, and i noticed the same

i was shocked at how fat some people were, i've never seen people so fat in norway or anywhere else in europe

Comment

Working...
                              X