Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omiid_leo View Post
    Yashar you should keep your mouth shot
    Just take a look at bayern and then come here to talk. Bayern sucks without Ribery.

i took a look at bayern and came to this conclusion:

ribery is better than all real madrid midfielders and toni better than all real madrid strikers!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      i took a look at bayern and came to this conclusion:
      ribery is better than all real madrid midfielders and toni better than all real madrid strikers!

Comment

i'm a chesea fan and r.madrid fan lol!!!

but having villa in madrid would be amazing!!!

Comment

toni played as a single forward in a crap italy team. suddenly he becomes overrated??
          all these years, he played amazing at different clubs and national level disappeared in the air and in 3 crap games by italy, u made this discovery??

if euro championship is a measuring scale, then raul wasnt even taken to the euros!!!

and yes way ribery is better than each and every real madrid midfielder!!

bayern has 2 points after 2 games. R U KIDDING ME?? HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN FOLLOWING FOOTBALL?? so wat? it seems u have forgotten how real madrid started the league last season

joojaro akhare paeez mishmoran...or in our case, MIKHORAN!!
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

toni played as a single forward in a crap italy team. suddenly he becomes overrated??
            all these years, he played amazing at different clubs and national level disappeared in the air and in 3 crap games by italy, u made this discovery??
            if euro championship is a measuring scale, then raul wasnt even taken to the euros!!!
            and yes way ribery is better than each and every real madrid midfielder!!
            bayern has 2 points after 2 games. R U KIDDING ME?? HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN FOLLOWING FOOTBALL?? so wat? it seems u have forgotten how real madrid started the league last season
            joojaro akhare paeez mishmoran...or in our case, MIKHORAN!!
            Atleast we started the league with a two wins after the first two games compare to bayern lol
            I discoverd toni being overrated since when he played in fiorentina. I mean come on I expect more from him seriously. And I have to admit about Ribery.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
              come again?
              He is one of the most intelligent footballers out there today.
              LOL Ok.

Comment

Real is killing sporting right now. 3-0 after 24 minutes!!!
                Where are you yashar jan??

Comment

Real is killing sporting right now. 3-0 after 24 minutes!!!
                  Where are you yashar jan??
                  its 5-2 now.great game by madrid again.nd dnt take yashar too seriusly man!! . he wuld even rate rensing higher than casillas.
                  i once had a celtic fan friend. he believed Artur Boruc is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Comment

Yashar you should keep your mouth shot
                    Just take a look at bayern and then come here to talk. Bayern sucks without Ribery.
                    what the hell did that have to do with this thread? Thanks for putting it off topic

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                      what the hell did that have to do with this thread? Thanks for putting it off topic
                      The guy is a joker just ignore him and his jokes rofl!

Comment

Originally posted by raul View Post
                        its 5-2 now.great game by madrid again.nd dnt take yashar too seriusly man!! . he wuld even rate rensing higher than casillas.
                        i once had a celtic fan friend. he believed Artur Boruc is the best goalkeeper in the world.
                        well maybe i would after seeing u guys conceded 3 goals from sporting lisbon
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Milad-69 View Post
                          LOL Ok.
                          if you watched the olympics you would know what i mean

Comment

well maybe i would after seeing u guys conceded 3 goals from sporting lisbon
                            HAH Casillas didn't play against Lisbon you fool!!

Shows how much you follow football and you just trash talk!! *rolls his eyes in disgust*

still not as bad as conceding 4 against zenit!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                              HAH Casillas didn't play against Lisbon you fool!!

Shows how much you follow football and you just trash talk!! *rolls his eyes in disgust*

still not as bad as conceding 4 against zenit!!
                              1)noone claimed kahn is the best GK in the world anymore. but its different with casillas.

2)im sorry i dont follow every silly friendly game a crap team like real madrid plays

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

1)noone claimed kahn is the best GK in the world anymore. but its different with casillas.
                                2)im sorry i dont follow every silly friendly game a crap team like real madrid plays
                                exactly my point

Comment

Working...
                                X