Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA: Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

Kimbo Slice will face 44 yr old Ken Shamrock on CBS

Shamrock will get his ass laid outttttttttttttttttt.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

In a battle of one of the biggest draws in mixed martial arts history against one of today’s most talked-about fighters, 44-year-old Ken Shamrock will be named Kimbo Slice’s opponent in the main event when CBS officially announces the matches for the Oct. 4 network special from the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Fla.

Edit: The fight is this Saturday Oct. 4 on CBS....the event starts at 9 pm

Kimbo Slice is a rough guy to beat

Comment

kimbo aint all that

i dont know why people think he's the shit when he only faught a few big guys on youtube
      Just cuz a guy is big, it doesnt mean he can fight...none of the videos of him i saw, he was fighting someone descent....he basically has a good knockout punch if he lands it right

he'll get f-cked up soon in the professional world

Comment

kens going to take him to the ground and pound him.

Comment

HHH is the best. Ken Shamrock got his arse kicked by Y2J a few years back.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

KEN SHAMROCK?! HE STILL FIGHTS?! i have to watch this.
            I cant wait for ken to kick his assssssss.

Comment

This made me laugh to be honest.

They keep putting Kimbo against has beens. First it was Tank Abbott and now Shamrock.

I would like to see Kimbo fight CroCop, Fedor or Noguiera then Kimbo will come crashing back to earth.

Comment

shamrocks wins this fight in 15 seconds.

theres a huge barrier between kimbo and shamrock, shamrock may be old.. but he knows ALOT... he's not like tank abott or any of these other rehab homo fighters who just couldnt make it in the ufc. this fight should of been post poned another 2 years.. congrats kimbo heres your first loss in whatever the fuk "international homo rehab fight club" or whatever they call it

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                  They keep putting Kimbo against has beens. First it was Tank Abbott and now Shamrock.
                  I would like to see Kimbo fight CroCop, Fedor or Noguiera then Kimbo will come crashing back to earth.

Kimbo Vs Fedor, Is that evne a match?!
                  I wouldnt even watch, nor check for who won.
                  its obvious, knockout in 3 seconds by fedor

Comment

exactly!

americans are so gullible...they see a buff black guy and they think he's invincible

I bet our 96KG above wrestling team can take him any day.

Comment

Shamrock couldn't even beat Y2J even though his sister was also by his side to help him cheat.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kimbo slice is a beast man....Ken Shamrock isnt shit anymore...back in the day he could take on Kimbo...but not anymore. Kimbo will win it by 2nd round

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          exactly!
                          americans are so gullible...they see a buff black guy and they think he's invincible
                          I bet our 96KG above wrestling team can take him any day.
                          Na dige ***htigiraye irooni omran natoonan bezanan oono. Ksohtigiraye irooni khodavakilish az nazare ghodrat badani sefr hastan nesbat be tamame varzeshkaraye donya. I know what I am talking about. Kolan irooniha natural forceshoon aslan khoob nist va adamaye zaifi hastan az nazare GHODRATE BADANI.

Now speaking of our Nigga Kimbo he is absolutely NOTHING. Any given day a decent middle weight MMA from UFC can beat the shit out of him and I am positive about that. I can tell you even GSP (George St-Pierre) will beat him to death. Actually Ken shamrock has a very decent chance beating this nobody Kimbo. It all depends how far the fight will go. Because if it goes far Ken has no more NAFAS and cardio in him. At 44 years old he cant breath after the second round. Vali I would love to see a decent middle weight teach this Mother..... a lesson and pack his bag and go back to the streets of miami and beat some kids next door.

Ken is not the fighter he used to be. Lets put a decent UFC middle weight and they will beat the shit out of this Nigga,

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                            Kimbo slice is a beast man....Ken Shamrock isnt shit anymore...back in the day he could take on Kimbo...but not anymore. Kimbo will win it by 2nd round
                            Im sorry brother but u obviously know nothing about MMA if u call him a beast.

A beast is Fedor or Noguiera. Look up some of these guys and then tell me who is a beast.

Comment

Im sorry brother but u obviously know nothing about MMA if u call him a beast.
                              A beast is Fedor or Noguiera. Look up some of these guys and then tell me who is a beast.
                              I know a lot about MMA....I dont think you have seen Kimbo Slice fight before...even though he has only 4 pro fights, he has been very impressive..... I don't need to look up those guys up, Ive seen them fight for a long time now and yes your right those guys are beasts as a matter of fact I think Fedor might be a level higher than a beast....Kimbo slice is a very powerful & technical fighter...look what he did to Tank Abbott....almost every major MMA company wants to sign him....if he is not a beast then he is veryyyyy close to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X