No announcement yet.

MMA: Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Gus Johnson may be the most annoying commentator in the country.

2) That was gay of Shamrock to push Kimbo in the back.

3) I don't see the point of MMA or why people like it. To each their own though, so I won't go further than that.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Who the F#K does this street thug think he is.
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hopefully that will be the last we see of him

P.S Tashakor, it was not too early. Kimbo was not defending himself and if you looks his arms were out. he couldnt even bring them up. Ref did the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Who the F#K does this street thug think he is.
        LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hopefully that will be the last we see of him

P.S Tashakor, it was not too early. Kimbo was not defending himself and if you looks his arms were out. he couldnt even bring them up. Ref did the right thing
        He was punched only like 6 times then ref stopped it...iunno how EliteXC workes, but in UFC they dont usually stop it this easy! This was a really weird fight, If you look closely to the video, he slips and falls and doesnt even get back up or at least attempt to Ive seen him get punched much harder than what this pretty white boy was giving him. I'm shocked, if Kimbo did truly get knocked out, then wow he should really hide for a good 6-8 months lol

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

embarrasement of the ages....thats what niggaz get for getting thier heads too big...i told u guys he wouldnt last in the professional world...

Give me a break, the dude fight a few big guys on the internet and people thought he was the shit the people he fought were just big, they didnt know how to fight

now look at him, he got f-cked up by a pink haired italian-american white boy

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
            He was punched only like 6 times then ref stopped it...iunno how EliteXC workes, but in UFC they dont usually stop it this easy! This was a really weird fight, If you look closely to the video, he slips and falls and doesnt even get back up or at least attempt to Ive seen him get punched much harder than what this pretty white boy was giving him. I'm shocked, if Kimbo did truly get knocked out, then wow he should really hide for a good 6-8 months lol
            petrumozzarella (wutever his name is lol) went for a kick but landed a punch that knocked him down and after that he was getting beat down on, even if the fight had continued it just wouldve been more hits on kimbo so no point of continuing the fight, for his safety as well it was stopped cuz he was gettin that azz beat down on!lol

Comment

I can't believe how kimbo slice lost.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                lol thanks for ruining it Shahouman but wow 13 seconds, wasnt expecting that.
                here is the weigh in from yesterday, Ken pushes Kimbo.
                This sport is turning into a bigger joke than WWF. That looks about as staged an event as I've ever seen. Who are they trying to fool with that BS?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                  This sport is turning into a bigger joke than WWF. That looks about as staged an event as I've ever seen. Who are they trying to fool with that BS?
                  why would they stage for the bbigger fighter who is there main event and money earner to lose.

you boys should think what u r saying before you come up with your conspiricy theories.

If you look from a diff angle u will see that Kimbo puts his wieght behind a missed punch and goes into a punch by the other guy. And if u have seen enough MMA u will know that once someone has your back the way this guy did you are as good as beaten and that is exactly what happened.

Is it so hard to believe that a crappy street fighter lost to an established MMA fighter?? I guess some ppl to believe the media hype.

you want to see good fighters? just you tube Fedor, Noguieira or CropCop in there Pride days.

Comment

why would they stage for the bbigger fighter who is there main event and money earner to lose.
                    you boys should think what u r saying before you come up with your conspiricy theories.
                    If you look from a diff angle u will see that Kimbo puts his wieght behind a missed punch and goes into a punch by the other guy. And if u have seen enough MMA u will know that once someone has your back the way this guy did you are as good as beaten and that is exactly what happened.
                    Is it so hard to believe that a crappy street fighter lost to an established MMA fighter?? I guess some ppl to believe the media hype.
                    you want to see good fighters? just you tube Fedor, Noguieira or CropCop in there Pride days.
                    Geeji amoo? Go back and look at which video I was commenting on. I was talking about the weigh in, not the actual fight. Seemed pretty obvious that it was staged just to add a bit of drama and excitement to the main event.

Comment

Its all about business before the match actually takes place.
                      So it doesnt surprise me.

Comment

Geeji amoo? Go back and look at which video I was commenting on. I was talking about the weigh in, not the actual fight. Seemed pretty obvious that it was staged just to add a bit of drama and excitement to the main event.
                        pesar amoo aslan gij nistam.

the diss that Kimbo did on Shamrock was normal for a thug. Kimbo is trying to be the bad boy of MMA not realising that most fighters are professionals and show there bad boy attitude in the fight, as was shown to him when he was destroyed in 11 seconds.

All fighters face off after weiging in and Kimbo didnt, therefore he was pushed. nothing dodgy about that.

and in case you didnt know the two fighters were different from the two fighters in the ring.

Comment

and in case you didnt know the two fighters were different from the two fighters in the ring.
                          I knew that, but thanks for being kind enough to share that information with me again. I appreciate it.

Comment

I knew that, but thanks for being kind enough to share that information with me again. I appreciate it.
                            us Babak's look after each other

Comment

thats what he get for not touching gloves. shamrock would have destroyed him.

Comment

This is the man that beat Kimbo:

NSFW!

http://deadspin.com/5059233/meet-the...o-felled-kimbo

Comment

Working...
                                X