Ronaldo to join Manchester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo to join Manchester City

AC Milan's Adriano Galliani has confirmed that Brazilian Ronaldo will leave Rossoneri for English Premier League club, Manchester City.

He told Sky Sport Italia that some players, including Ronaldo and Massimo Oddo, no longer had a place in San Siro.

Galliani confirmed the Brazilian's transfer to Manchester City, adding that Oddo may also join France's Lyon.

Ronaldo has only played 20 games for AC Milan since he joined the club in January 2007, due to constant injuries and fitness problems.

He is currently recovering from a serious knee injury he suffered in February, the third such occurrence in his career.

I hope he regains his form. I miss the old ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by omiid_leo View Post
      I hope he regains his form. I miis the old ronaldo
      unlikely, as soon as he finds out how cheap booze is in manchester, hell be lost forever.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
        unlikely, as soon as he finds out how cheap booze is in manchester, hell be lost forever.
        I really dont hope so. Ronaldo has been my favourite player since I was a child. But that knee injury ruined his career

Comment

Yea Ronaldo is a really entertaining player....its gonna be hard for him to get his form back. If I were him I'd just sign a contract for MSL. They are willing to pay him a shit load of money.

Comment

Premier league = BEST LEAGUE EVER! RONALDOOOO OMG THE REAL RONALDO NOT THE HOMO PIG BOY ADAMS APPLE FAN CLUB RONALDO

Comment

Comment

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

brazilians dont do too well in premier league but good luck to him, maybe he can find his old form back.

Comment

antonini is a LB
                    aubemenayang plays on the wing
                    the uruguain is a midlielder.

the guy has no luck,he got back to form and BANG! he got injured right after it.though i still think he can offer a lot for a mid-table laliga,seriaA team.

Comment

He's done. Game Over.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by omiid_leo View Post
                        I hope he regains his form. I miss the old ronaldo
                        Unfortunatly the old Ronaldo is dead and like Persian boy say Brazilians usually don't do well in Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                          antonini is a LB
                          aubemenayang plays on the wing
                          the uruguain is a midlielder.

thats weird, they're listed at forwards on the roster
                          well the LB i cant understand
                          but the other 2 are probably attacking midfielders so they're listed as forwards
                          but even if you take those 3 away, u still got like 5 other strikers. lol

Comment

No chance.
                            Well ok, 1-if he losses 2 stones (14kg).
                            2-promises to stay away from the punanni in england.
                            3-promises to stay away from KFC.
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

I hope this isnt true.

He is simply too big for Man City, in more way than one lol

Comment

Working...
                              X