X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vidic Eager To Leave For Sunny Spain

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=836174

who wouldn't want to live in spain over england

He has a point. No wonder why cristiano ronaldo want to leave England for Spain

Comment

no
      his playing style fits alot better to premier league

Comment

do these guys have no sense of loyalty? mesle soosoola they whine about every little thing.

Comment

Nonsense once again.

Nemanja Vidic would like to clarify comments attributed to him in several UK newspapers, which have either been taken out of context or misquoted.

Vidic conducted an interview with Russian football magazine Football Weekly, in which he was quoted criticising Manchester's weather and the English lifestyle.

In the interview the defender did discuss how difficult he found it adapting to life in England - including the rain Manchester occasionally experiences - when he first joined from Spartak Moscow in January 2006. He freely admits that, in his first six months in England, he struggled with a new language and culture which contrasted with that of Russia or his native Serbia.

But he feels compelled to clear up other comments attributed to him in the UK press, in which he supposedly said: "In Manchester the main attraction is a timetable at the railway station where trains leave for less rainy cities!

"In England people don't have time to feel the joy of life. Throughout the week they work so hard. They only talk to people at lunch. Then in the evening they watch TV so they can get up early for work the next day."

Nemanja told ManUtd.com: "I'd like to clarify that I did not make these particular remarks. I spoke about the difficulty I had settling in to life in Manchester, but that does not reflect how I feel now.

"I enjoy my life very much as a footballer at Manchester United and I'm very happy to be a part of this great club. I think I show that in the way I play every week. I also have far too much respect for the people of Manchester, and England, to criticise them in this way."
          sigpic

Comment

Kids, stop believing the tabloids will ya ?

goal.com has EXACTLY become another tabloid cesspit.
            sigpic

Comment

Walla a day in Qatar is better than a year in England.
              But i dont think he said that as sir Alix might wack him with a football boot.
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                Walla a day in Qatar is better than a year in England.
                But i dont think he said that as sir Alix might wack him with a football boot.
                Yup. The Terminator just talking about how difficult and depressing he found settling down in Manchester when he first came.

I found it same back in 2004 But you get used to it after some time
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  Kids, stop believing the tabloids will ya ?

goal.com has EXACTLY become another tabloid cesspit.
                  His not the first to find life in england crappy!!

Many players such as Hleb leave england for spain because of the same reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                    His not the first to find life in england crappy!!
                    Many players such as Hleb leave england for spain because of the same reasons.
                    hleb left because he became greedy.
                    sigpic

Comment

hleb left because he became greedy.
                      chert nagu!!

I watched an interview where he said he was finding life in england hard!!

Comment

chert nagu!!
                        I watched an interview where he said he was finding life in england hard!!
                        He was living in London for crying out loud !!!! Not the admittedly depressing north (and hell not even as depressing as Tyneside)

A 'respectable' season at Arsenal where was usually a decent plauer, and he wanted a high (and I mean HIGH) payrise like Flamini (remember him before 2007 ? Nope neither do I because he was in the reserves) which Arsenal and their still rigid payscale system didnt want to buckle and so they easily let him go.

Hleb will probably do good in Spain, but Flamini ? Yeah good luck playing more than 20 games at Milan....oh wait that's what he was also doing at Arsenal. One good season, and he moved to Milan. He wont make it past Ambrosini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo.

Trust me, now ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.
                        sigpic

Comment

He was living in London for crying out loud !!!! Not the admittedly depressing north (and hell not even as depressing as Tyneside)

A 'respectable' season at Arsenal where was usually a decent plauer, and he wanted a high (and I mean HIGH) payrise like Flamini (remember him before 2007 ? Nope neither do I because he was in the reserves) which Arsenal and their still rigid payscale system didnt want to buckle and so they easily let him go.

Hleb will probably do good in Spain, but Flamini ? Yeah good luck playing more than 20 games at Milan....oh wait that's what he was also doing at Arsenal. One good season, and he moved to Milan. He wont make it past Ambrosini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo.

Trust me, now ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.
                          then tell me old chap why does man u's main man want to come to spain?!!

Comment

then tell me old chap why does man u's main man want to come to spain?!!
                            Because he's from the same damn region, and has stated he always dreamed of playing for Real Madrid since he was a boy (like all little Portuguesers and Spaniards who start playing football and usually WANT to play for the El Clasico teams) coz they are practically speaking almost the same language (Spanish and Portuguese are really similar and different at the same time esse)

And let me remind you, Ronaldo hasnt explicitly stated he wants to LEAVE United like your beloved tabloid shit-stirrer Marca says all the time (hell that was the paper that once said Real Madrid were interested in Fulham defender ZAT KNIGHT!!!!)

Ask any kid from some small town in Italy and he will want to play for the two Milan sides or Juve or his local big club, any kid in Germany and Bayern Munich usually slips to mind, any kid in Great Britain and he will definately say the Big 4 in England (unless you are drunk, fat, sectarian and Scottish which means your team isnt going anywhere ).
                            sigpic

Comment

Because he's from the same damn region, and has stated he always dreamed of playing for Real Madrid since he was a boy (like all little Portuguesers and Spaniards who start playing football and usually WANT to play for the El Clasico teams) coz they are practically speaking almost the same language (Spanish and Portuguese are really similar and different at the same time esse)
                              And let me remind you, Ronaldo hasnt explicitly stated he wants to LEAVE United like your beloved tabloid shit-stirrer Marca says all the time (hell that was the paper that once said Real Madrid were interested in Fulham defender ZAT KNIGHT!!!!)
                              Ask any kid from some small town in Italy and he will want to play for the two Milan sides or Juve or his local big club, any kid in Germany and Bayern Munich usually slips to mind, any kid in Great Britain and he will definately say the Big 4 in England (unless you are drunk, fat, sectarian and Scottish which means your team isnt going anywhere ).
                              Actually its every players dream to play for Real Madrid unless you are a Barca fan .

Comment

Working...
                              X