2008 UEFA Super Cup: United v Zenit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    And you werent even a football fan when Man U won the triple in 1999 which is 7 years later than Liverpool's championship, you see its easy to pick on almost anything
    *AHEM* The treble happened 9 years after Liverpool last won the league (1990), not 7 as you put it.

I wasnt the football fan that I am now almost 10 years back, but as I said before I had always liked United because of Eric Cantona despite not following football then (I was still alive and kicking then). My knowledge of United's history is enough for me to feel happy being a United fan.

So when it comes to questioning my credentials as a football fan; my advice is dont waste your time and keep going your path mate
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
      man u keep taking some shots but all go over the bar. man u r nothing without ronaldo. no wonder sir alex said i would leave if ronaldo leaves; coz he knew man u r shit without him .
      You are 100% right. I've been saying that for over a year now and thank god the results are starting to happen.
      Dude, i know it, you know it, Suprah knows it too, as Sir Alex said: i'll leave if Ronaldo leave. why?
      Coz you aint $hit without Ronaldo.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
        You are 100% right. I've been saying that for over a year now and thank god the results are starting to happen.
        Dude, i know it, you know it, Suprah knows it too, as Sir Alex said: i'll leave if Ronaldo leave. why?
        oh damn
        who just got raped by the gooners?

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
          OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!!!!

I'll say it before and I'll say it again. This "statement" of Sir Alex of leaving United if Ronaldo leaves is nothing more than the bullshit and nonsense lies that is regurgitated from tabloids. So please, stop quoting a lie just to make yourself feel better.

jesus kids...GROW UP!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            *AHEM* The treble happened 9 years after Liverpool last won the league (1990), not 7 as you put it.

I wasnt the football fan that I am now almost 10 years back, but as I said before I had always liked United because of Eric Cantona despite not following football then (I was still alive and kicking then). My knowledge of United's history is enough for me to feel happy being a United fan.

So when it comes to questioning my credentials as a football fan; my advice is dont waste your time and keep going your path mate
            lol It will be an easy task for me to do it lol dont think highly of yourself that much man, as we say in farsi dast bala dast besyar ast.

My point is you cant take credit away from a team because they won something years ago, they still won it, and still you cant bash someone because he wasnt there when they won it, its history whether you like it or not it has happened so just learn to respect.

Comment

lol It will be an easy task for me to do it lol dont think highly of yourself that much man, as we say in farsi dast bala dast besyar ast.

My point is you cant take credit away from a team because they won something years ago, they still won it, and still you cant bash someone because he wasnt there when they won it, its history whether you like it or not it has happened so just learn to respect.
              Ok Respect back at you and towards brother alihos93

I'll behave and admire even extincy dinosaurs which i actually do
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                Ok Respect back at you and towards brother alihos93

I'll behave and admire even extincy dinosaurs which i actually do
                Now go watch The Dino cartoon

Comment

Now go watch The Dino cartoon
                  You mean Denver the last Dinosaur
                  sigpic

Comment

^^^ or the land before time lol
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                    X