Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rivaldo inks deal with Kuruvchi

Rivaldo v Hosseini

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

lol at Kuruvhi failing with Eto'o and now this, I don't think Rivaldo is how he was in his old days. It's not like his presence will be that big for Saipa to handle. Let's see what happens...

If this is true, I can't believe any pro would leave AEK Athens for Uzbekistan. whether it was good money or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
        Rivaldo v Hosseini
        or Kaebi vs Rivaldo

Comment

i think its a 2 year deal actually for around 12-13m!! for this old sap lol...beats the 1m hed make a year in greece lol
          Go Cows!

Comment

I heard that a few years ago Esteghlal Ahvaz offered him a contract of 5millions/year and he refused and went to Greek League instead, it this thrue or its BS??????????????????????

Comment

great success

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post

great success
                Why the hell would Borat be happy for the success of a club from assholes Uzbekistan ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  Why the hell would Borat be happy for the success of a club from assholes Uzbekistan ?
                  oh LOL, i thought it said kazhakstan, not uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                    I heard that a few years ago Esteghlal offered him a contract of 5millions/year and he refused and went to Greek League instead, it this thrue or its BS??????????????????????
                    Lol probably B.S.

There is no way an IPL club can pay a single player 5 million a year. The most a player makes in IPL is 600k

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Lol probably B.S.
                      There is no way an IPL club can pay a single player 5 million a year. The most a player makes in IPL is 600k

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                        I heard that a few years ago Esteghlal Ahvaz offered him a contract of 5millions/year and he refused and went to Greek League instead, it this thrue or its BS??????????????????????
                        Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Lol probably B.S.
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Shafizadeh
                        In 2004 Shafizadeh put a $5 million dollar unsuccessful bid to bring Brazilian superstar Rivaldo to the Takhti Stadium..[1]

It was not BS it was thrue, Ali Shafizadeh wanted to bring Rivaldo in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                        X