Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA basketball player who came back from iran his thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA basketball player who came back from iran his thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54kCnKofz1A

he joined an iranian basketball team for 1 month his name is josh moore.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

hmm...he's telling the truth after all. nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad Khan View Post
      hmm...he's telling the truth after all. nothing wrong with that.
      i know, we don't have macdonalds
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Thats BS. on and off they show NBA, and basketball fans KNOW about the NBA and care about the likes of Kobe bryant. Even 20 years ago we were like that. I was a laker fan before I even came to america
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

he missed mcdonalds? what a load of BS!! we have boof, haida, many other good fastfood restaurants that are much better than mcdo..sausice ****tail, hamberger, pizza mmm

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
            he missed mcdonalds? what a load of BS!! we have boof, haida, many other good fastfood restaurants that are much better than mcdo..sausice ****tail, hamberger, pizza mmm
            no doubt superstar, burger zoghali and star burger are better than Mcdonalds but not boof!!!!!

In my city I can get any Mcdonald item half of its regular price. ANY ITEM!!! I still dont go there fo anything but coffee. Thats how bad McD is
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

This is v. old - thanks anyway
              Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

lol at the banned websites, i remember youtube.com was banned but youtube.co.uk worked, same thing! had all the videos!

Comment

I am no big basketball fan but most young people in Iran who follow sports know about the NBA. So that part of his interiview was BS, the rest of the most part was true, or at least close to the truth.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

when i was in Iran they showed NBA games late at night.

Comment

^ yeah they show it at late night and everything he said was true except that we dont care aboout nba, and also the persian fast food restauraunts are way better then friggin mcdonalds

Comment

Working...
                      X