Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Behrang Safari good enough for TM???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Behrang Safari good enough for TM???????

Right now he is in the Swiss League and the Swiss is far from being among the best football Leagues, i am pretty sure IPL is better than that league, to those who have seen play is good enough to play for TM???????????
    BTW there is good wave of Iranian-Europeans players, Zandi, Dejagah, Shapourzadeh, Safari, Hetemadi

Safari stated that he doesnt want to play for Iran and i believe he has already played for the Swedish NT

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
      Safari stated that he doesnt want to play for Iran and i believe he has already played for the Swedish NT
      Seems nobody wants to play for TM, first Dejagah and now safari, can't blame them when you know how the manegement in Iran sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
        Right now he is in the Swiss League and the Swiss is far from being among the best football Leagues, i am pretty sure IPL is better than that league, to those who have seen play is good enough to play for TM???????????
        BTW there is good wave of Iranian-Europeans players, Zandi, Dejagah, Shapourzadeh, Safari, Hetemadi
        Of course Safari is good enough for TM. Do you prefer sattar "zero" zareh over him?!
        And no way IPL is better than Swiss league. Swiss league are miles ahead of IPL.
        He can still play for Iran cuz he hasn't play competitive games yet. So far he only has played 3 friendly games for Swedish NT. But I don't think he will play for TM and I can understand that with our current incompetent management IFF have right now

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
          Seems nobody wants to play for TM, first Dejagah and now safari, can't blame them when you know how the manegement in Iran sucks.
          All this stuff about management, profesionalism.... is garbage.
          I don't believe a word of it. It comes down to do you care for Iranian fans, Iranina football and teh Iranian nation.

When players like Fredrick Kanoute or Mustafa Hadji who were all wanted by the French national team (both were born in France) opted to play for Mali and Morocco respectively, where football management is more corrupt and poor than Iran, than why should these Iranian kids in Europe not want to play for Iran?

Comment

Working...
          X