Robinho Not Worth My Time - Schuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinho Not Worth My Time - Schuster

ok why the hell is Robinho acting like Ronaldo now? makes me mad! real madrid made him what he is. with this kind of attitude he doesn't deserve to play football.

Comment

drop him to reserve resereves!!
      i used to be a huge fan
      now look at him his worst than ronaldo

nah no one is as bad as ronaldo
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Serves Real Madrid right.

After using Marca as a shit-stirrer and getting a new Audi parked outside their HQ with a hand-written note saying For Ronaldo, then Ramon Calderon saying all sorts of crap with Marca doing its end in manipulating and openly lying about 'Ronaldo leaving for Madrid' all summer long - even happily using Robinho as a pawn to tempt Ronaldo to come to Madrid.

It was about time that Robinho felt betrayed by his own club as a mere tool to getting Ronaldo, and unlike Ronaldo who has always stated 'its a childhood dream to play for Madrid someday' all the time without really saying he wants to leave now, Robinho has come out and openly said He doesnt want to be at Madrid anymore and wants to move because of this.

All of this has made Real Madrid, and specifically Ramon Calderon, look like idiots because this has bitten them back in their own arse.

Serves them right for acting like such wankers. Has all come full circle to them
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad Khan View Post
          ok why the hell is Robinho acting like Ronaldo now? makes me mad! real madrid made him what he is. with this kind of attitude he doesn't deserve to play football.
          I liked him before and you're right. Supporting your statement all the way. I hope he leaves anyway.

Comment

Your welcome at the bridge with open arms Robiny

boro baghal baba ye boos bede afarin

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

After using Marca as a shit-stirrer and getting a new Audi parked outside their HQ with a hand-written note saying For Ronaldo, then Ramon Calderon saying all sorts of crap with Marca doing its end in manipulating and openly lying about 'Ronaldo leaving for Madrid' all summer long - even happily using Robinho as a pawn to tempt Ronaldo to come to Madrid.

It was about time that Robinho felt betrayed by his own club as a mere tool to getting Ronaldo, and unlike Ronaldo who has always stated 'its a childhood dream to play for Madrid someday' all the time without really saying he wants to leave now, Robinho has come out and openly said He doesnt want to be at Madrid anymore and wants to move because of this.

All of this has made Real Madrid, and specifically Ramon Calderon, look like idiots because this has bitten them back in their own arse.

Serves them right for acting like such wankers. Has all come full circle to them
              the difference between real madrid and man u is that if our best player wants to leave we wont enslave him. but man u is so desperate that they forced their player from going to his dream team. shows the class difference.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                the difference between real madrid and man u is that if our best player wants to leave we wont enslave him. but man u is so desperate that they forced their player from going to his dream team. shows the class difference.
                Again kiddo. Ronaldo has NEVER stated he wants to join your team now - he always has said things like "I am in Manchester right now, its always a dream abt one day playing for Real Madrid since I was a kid. I dont know what future holds"

Plus Ronadlo only signed a new 5 year deal back in 2007, so he has to make up for his contract which forbids him from jumping ship that easily. Marca, Calderon, have tried to provoke him to fully saying i want to leave...but Ronaldo to his credit didnt fall for such an ambush.

So that's like saying you want to play for another team someday, but not tomorrow Robinho has said he wants to leave NOW because how he was almost being used as a bargaining chip rather than an important squad player. Its betrayal on Real's part.

Real Madrid are getting their own share for acting so darn foolish and idiotic the last few months. and they deserve it.
                sigpic

Comment

Again kiddo. Ronaldo has NEVER stated he wants to join your team now - he always has said things like "I am in Manchester right now, its always a dream abt one day playing for Real Madrid since I was a kid. I dont know what future holds"

Plus Ronadlo only signed a new 5 year deal back in 2007, so he has to make up for his contract which forbids him from jumping ship that easily. Marca, Calderon, have tried to provoke him to fully saying i want to leave...but Ronaldo to his credit didnt fall for such an ambush.

So that's like saying you want to play for another team someday, but not tomorrow Robinho has said he wants to leave NOW because how he was almost being used as a bargaining chip rather than an important squad player. Its betrayal on Real's part.

Real Madrid are getting their own share for acting so darn foolish and idiotic the last few months. and they deserve it.
                  its not betrayal. its business. if robinho cant understand that the door is open. we will continue winning cups with or without him. crystiano wanted to leave THIS SUMMER but you guys locked him up and it tarnished your reputation and made you look like crybaby fools. he toyed with your whole team by not giving you a straight answer then suddenly saying how much he likes to go to real rather then stay. but you still kissed his arse and begged him to stay. man u lost this summer.

Comment

its not betrayal. its business. if robinho cant understand that the door is open. we will continue winning cups with or without him. crystiano wanted to leave THIS SUMMER but you guys locked him up and it tarnished your reputation and made you look like crybaby fools. he toyed with your whole team by not giving you a straight answer then suddenly saying how much he likes to go to real rather then stay. but you still kissed his arse and begged him to stay. man u lost this summer.
                    He didnt go because he had a professional contract to fulfill and had yet to fully convince the management, and had an operation on his ankle He is still a United player.
                    sigpic

Comment

He didnt go because he had a professional contract to fulfill and had yet to fully convince the management, and had an operation on his ankle He is still a United player.
                      robinho also has a contract.

Comment

repped

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                          repped
                          shouldnt you be reflecting on your loss to newly promoted team?

Comment

shouldnt you be reflecting on your loss to newly promoted team?
                            instead of asking me, shouldn't you be reflecting on your own loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                              instead of asking me, shouldn't you be reflecting on your own loss?
                              no because its a curse and it was not a surprise. but losing to a newly promoted team is just embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                              X