Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You want to know why PELE was the greatest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to know why PELE was the greatest???

that's why:

http://www.donga.ac.kr/files/www/boa...ele_is_god.wmv

PS: It will take a very very very long time to download, pls be patient it's worth watching 10 minutes of magic!!!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

does this have anything to do with persian football?

Comment

yes pele was from busher

Comment

No; you don't like it? don't watch it!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
          that's why:
          http://www.donga.ac.kr/files/www/boa...ele_is_god.wmv

PS: It will took a very very very long time to download, pls be patient it's worth watching 10 minutes of magic!!!
          I hate argentina as I am a german football fan who was heartbroken when germany lost to maradona and the gang in 86 finals. However, I still think maradona was a better player. He played in an era where defenses were better and the talent around him was FAR less than pele. He might be the only player who single handedly won the WC for his country.

P.S. I have a 60 minute tape of maradona doing more interesting stuff. A lot of them in Serie A which back in the day(80's and early 90's) was Mecca of club soccer.
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

i also take maradona over pele as far as pure football skills and their heroics.
            the only reason pele is reveired so much more is because he didnt end up drugged up and fat slop, like diego. also he is a far more classy guy and a good front man for fifa.

cool vid ........for general area though...

Comment

i don't want to get into the discussion as who was better Pele or Maradona, as in my oppinion both of them were phenomenal.
              nevertheless, would like to point out that whilst it is true that in Pele's time football was slower and defenders were not as good as in Maradona's time but if you consider the quality of the pitch, the unsuitable shoes, and the very heavy ball Pele was doing magic with, was by far a much more a difficult task than Maradona in 80ies with a lighrter ball and better pitch conditions!

but again, it is wotrhless to discuss, who was better as one was forward the other midfielder.

if you ask me I will say:

- Maradona was the better Playmaker! Since he was extremely intelligent and had a phenomenal technique, and in need case he would and could dribble the whole opponent team to score.

- Pele was the better footballer! He was both right and left footed, great headers, agil, fast, great technique, precise shots and simply a breathtaking magician with the ball.

Comment

thanks for this beautiful video! he's the best football player ever! but too bad his wonderfull goal from 50m wasn't in it!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Nice video, thanks.
                  But the greatest is on my avatar
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by police in helicopter
                    Nice video, thanks.
                    But the greatest is on my avatar
                    True that!

people forget that if he wasnt suspended during the 94 games(i attended the romania- argentina game in pasedena which was my frist WC game ever you can see me in the espn tape of the game at the 39th minute, i am sitting behind romania's goal wearing a red Bayern jersey...i am getting goosebumps now!) the way they were going, they had a very good chance to win that WC therefore winning the WC FOREVER. Brazil had a very hard time winning it. They barly beat sweden(I was again in pasedena sitting right behind the goal when romario scored). and then the only finals that went to penalty kicks which baggio out of all people had to miss a shot!
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

thats what Ive always thought and some still say Maradonna....he's probably in the top 5 but NOT first. by far the one and ONLY PELE!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Zidane>Maradona>Pele
                        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                          Zidane>Maradona>Pele
                          I can name 10 players of the top of my head right NOW who are better than zidane!

One of them is in your signature!

Comment

Pele is better and he never scored with his hands and he never smoked! let alone drugs! he's the real sportsman aghayan

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin
                              I can name 10 players of the top of my head right NOW who are better than zidane!
                              One of them is in your signature!

and yet FIFA named Zidane the greatest player of all time in their list of top 50 footballers 2 years ago.

I'm also interested in seeing your list.
                              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                              X