Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentina will win the World Cup!

That's my bold prediction

I think its the only team capable of stopping Brazil on their tracks and march to glory in Germany.

---- -Crespo ---- Tevez -----

Messi --- Roman --- Rodriquez

---------- Mascherano -----------

Hienze -- Samuel -- Ayala -- Zanneti

In my humble opinion, they have the missing pieces of the jiqsaw. A brilliant playmaker - Juan Roman Riquelme, who can split the strongest of defenses with a single pass.

They have found their answer to Ronaldinho, a certain teen prodigy called Lionel Messi. Who I think at times can be more lethal than Ronaldinho even because of his more direct style.

Hernan Crespo is back to form and can only benefit from the service of Riquelme. And Tevez we all know has so much talent, he has taken Brazil by storm. The first Argentinian to be crowned player of the year in Brazil

The back four is experienced an solid. And Mascherano will add steel and guard the back four. And if Gaby Hienze is back then I will go and bet on them straight away.

I agree fully... If any team can beat Brazil in World Cup glory it will be Argentina.

Comment

I would not Let Milito stay out of the squad,
      This Real Zaragoza Striker is a AWESOME player man,

And he should deffinatly be in their Striking squad, This season been on fire in the Spanish league and Cup,

But i agree with that lineup,

Crespo and Tevez DEADLY with the Backups of Strikers such as Milito and Saviola

They can deffinatly be stopped and just the thought that Iran might face them if we qualify to the 2nd round is nervebreaking..haha

Comment

Argentina is in the hardest group let us see if they can even make it out of that group. we also have to see how fit their players are after going against netherlands and serbia montenegro and the best team of africa.
        I think Barizil will do what no non euro team has ever done and that is to win the world cup in europe.
        alimossavat.acndirect.com ( saving people money on essential services. )

Comment

Argentina has one of the best team, no doubt about it, but I have a feeling it will be an European team that will win the WC.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

YEH OK ARGENTINA WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP AND MOMS ARE VIRGINS !!!
            they got good players.. but i even doubt argentina is gonna get past the round of 16
            their incredible players
            but they just dont give much together!!
            sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

na thats what everyone thought would happen last time...

Comment

After Iran Argentina is my favorite team and I surely hope they'd win it.
                They've got a dream team and it's a great line-up, but I loved to see Aimar as well in there (even tho I don't think he'll be a starter).

Btw does anyone know what happened to Aimar? I wasn't able to follow him recently and don't know his status in the Argentinian NT currently.
                How big of a chance does he got to be a starter?

He's a great player!
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The line-up is pretty, but we'll see how it goes in the WC. They are a team that has recently starting choking on bigger occasions.

I still say Brazil all the way, with no chance of any other team even coming close.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by persian thug
                    After Iran Argentina is my favorite team and I surely hope they'd win it.
                    They've got a dream team and it's a great line-up, but I loved to see Aimar as well in there (even tho I don't think he'll be a starter).
                    Btw does anyone know what happened to Aimar? I wasn't able to follow him recently and don't know his status in the Argentinian NT currently.
                    How big of a chance does he got to be a starter?
                    He's a great player!
                    I think he is doing good in Valencia,
                    Saw a couple of his games but i dont even think he is a regular in Valencia anymore, ussualy starts on the bench

Saviola aswell man, He just went down after he got sold from Barcelona, failed in Monaco and Now in Sevilla aswell

Saviola is deffinatly not the same anymore

Comment

europeans know how to fix matches. We will see Germany win the cup even though they suck,

that ryhmes
                      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                        The line-up is pretty, but we'll see how it goes in the WC. They are a team that has recently starting choking on bigger occasions.
                        I still say Brazil all the way, with no chance of any other team even coming close.
                        Brazil will arrive with a huge weight of expectation and all that hype and that's not good for the preperations of a team. Just France at WC 02 and see what happened there.

Comment

thats true.. but still.. u cant deny what a great team they have this year.. well brazil has always had a great team
                          but its unbelievable now !!!
                          u cant compare them to others man!
                          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

I have a feeling it will be from Europe and some team that hasnt ever won it..
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I say it will be Iran

Comment

Working...
                              X