Manchester City's shortlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester City's shortlist

As you all should know, new Man City owner (Sulaiman Al-Fahim) is planning to make Man City one of the biggest clubs in the world in the coming seasons. His shortlist of players said on goal.com is:
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Kaka
    • Buffon
    • Ruud Van Nistelrooy
    • David Villa
    • Luis Fabiano
    • Michael Essien
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Cesc Fabregas

Wen do u think Man City will become good and do u think that they could become the next Real Madrid and Man Utd?

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

no they will become the new chelsea...but with an arabic version of abramovic

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

real madrid bought the world best player (much better than the people on that list) and had a Champions league winning coach but they didnt achieve anything

SO HOW IS THAT THE NEXT REAL MADRID WHEN WE DID THAT LIKE 4 or 5 years ago
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
        real madrid bought the world best player (much better than the people on that list) and had a Champions league winning coach but they didnt achieve anything

SO HOW IS THAT THE NEXT REAL MADRID WHEN WE DID THAT LIKE 4 or 5 years ago
        i mean in success and players. real at 1 stage had lyk all the expensive players

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
          i mean in success and players. real at 1 stage had lyk all the expensive players
          No.
          I got no time for a signiture

Comment

• Steven Gerrard - too loyal to liverpool
            • Cristiano Ronaldo - cant leave his gay mate fergie. (jkin)
            • Kaka - too expensive/loyal
            • Buffon - too loyal
            • Ruud Van Nistelrooy - too old- doesnt like man city.
            • David Villa - has better offers/too loyal
            • Luis Fabiano - good player. man city might sign him with enough $$$
            • Michael Essien - $$$
            • Ronaldinho - already went to milan. will probably go for $$$
            • Fernando Torres - in the arab's dreams
            • Cesc Fabregas - has enough common sense to move to a better club not worse if he wants to move.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

but honestly i actually do believe they could become a big champs. league team. i just dnt know how they will be able to lure these players to the club. money isnt a problem coz the owner is 10 times richer than abramovich, thats like $1 trillion.

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

but honestly i actually do believe they could become a big champs. league team. i just dnt know how they will be able to lure these players to the club. money isnt a problem coz the owner is 10 times richer than abramovich, thats like $1 trillion.
                Stop right here man, we already had this discussion, it was proved that these guys are a lil bit richer than Abramovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  Stop right here man, we already had this discussion, it was proved that these guys are a lil bit richer than Abramovic.
                  sorry m8, 10 times richer. check wikipedia and goal.com

Man Utd =
                  Current EPL Champions
                  Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

money has ruined football.

players have no club pride or football pride anymore for that matter.

i wish there was some sort of salary cap to stop this stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                      money has ruined football.

players have no club pride or football pride anymore for that matter.

i wish there was some sort of salary cap to stop this stupidity
                      yer but if there was a salary cap, 2 many teams would be the sme. there wldnt be anymore best 4 in EPL or the dominance of other teams in there league. thats the good thing about football. it all cums down to the owner and the money they provide for the club. if u have a shit and poor owner than tough luk thats ur problem, lol

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

yer but if there was a salary cap, 2 many teams would be the sme. there wldnt be anymore best 4 in EPL or the dominance of other teams in there league. thats the good thing about football. it all cums down to the owner and the money they provide for the club. if u have a shit and poor owner than tough luk thats ur problem, lol
                        that's not true

clubs could look to dominate through their youth systems and development of players rather than buying players from all over the place.

Something similar to what Arsene Wenger is doing at arsenal. He buys young players and develops them into superstars.

And when I say salary cap I mean reducing it from infinity dollars to to say $40-50 million per season because beyond that is just stupid!!

Comment

sorry m8, 10 times richer. check wikipedia and goal.com
                          lol wikipedia?
                          Ok man w/e you say, I wont have any discussion with someone who think wikipedia is the ultimate source.

Comment

Meh.
                            sigpic

Comment

The owner is pretty stupid.

Abramovic actually had Mourinho choose the players he thought were necessary. Mourinho picked out great up and coming expensive players.

To spend money like this Arab guy is doing is extremely irresponsible and wasteful. I wonder where he got his education from.
                              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Working...
                              X