Meh.
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
            With the money they are spending they should go after:
            Benzima
            Cisse
            Podolski
            yeah maybe but... here are the most talented up and coming players of our time other than Messi who are on the market.

1. Aguero
            (He is very close to the level and style that Messi is playing, very expensive)
            2. Arshavin
            (Estimated at 50 million, even though his club won't let go of with Barcelona offering around that amount)
            3. Giovinco
            (Arsenal want to buy him this January though from Juventus)
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Man City hasnt won any titles or games since the takeover, so Until then they are still the same crap man city team
              Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
              My YouTube Channel

Comment

id be suprised if they get any of them..maybe ronaldinho once milan realize hes selfish or fabiano because although a good player...he doesnt hold an "impossible to get" status...but hey for the right money...any1 can go...a club like man u would be stupid to let ronaldo go if the offer was 100m euro...but he did help them win the CL big time and man u def made more than 100m euro that campaign...so its a tricky situation for some (and those who believe man u are not a good team without ronaldo)

man city may be a premiership contender in the next 2-3 years...but for them to be good they have to contest every season..not just one (even soceidad was 2nd in la liga one year)
                Go Cows!

Comment

id rip my eyes out the day i see uefa.com post an article saying arshavin moves for any more than 20m (which hes not worth that much anyways)
                  Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                    The owner is pretty stupid.
                    Abramovic actually had Mourinho choose the players he thought were necessary. Mourinho picked out great up and coming expensive players.
                    To spend money like this Arab guy is doing is extremely irresponsible and wasteful. I wonder where he got his education from.
                    wat the hell r u tlkn about. mourinho left chelsea coz he wasnt happy wit wat abramovich was doing. shevchenko was bought by abramovic, mourinho ddnt even wnt him, he hardly played under mourinho lol

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current European Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

They want Ferdinand too.
                      It's not gonna work like this for them.
                      They say they can be the best in Europe but i dont think so.
                      Buying the best players in the world doesn't make the best team in the world.
                      You need team work and everything to be the best team in the world.
                      Manutd Forever
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X