The Bruins get humiliated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bruins get humiliated

18th-ranked BYU Cougars handed UCLA its worst loss in nearly 80 years, overwhelming the Bruins 59-0 Saturday.

ouch.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...d=200809130088

looooooooool

And PB actually has the guts to come out and talk about Michigan! Look at your team first buddy!

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
        18th-ranked BYU Cougars handed UCLA its worst loss in nearly 80 years, overwhelming the Bruins 59-0 Saturday.
        ouch.
        and I gave my MOM badge to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you unworthy piece of.....

baba michigan is suppose to be a football school. UCLA is not at the same time, man keh az roozeh aval goftam ucla should only win 4 games this year. After the major injuries of last week make that 3 games. Our running back was injured and didnt play today.

I am not saying ucla would have won with him but the score would have been much more respectable with our starting tight end and RB playing. Now lets move on!!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

btw motherf**in yahoo has it on front page, bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

sorry PB jan....I had to post it....I like UCLA but DAMNNNNNNNNNN 59 points.

Comment

haha

Comment

sorry PB jan....I had to post it....I like UCLA but DAMNNNNNNNNNN 59 points.
                post it. dont OPEN A THREAD on it!!! I almost gave you a negative rep but I kinda like you these days so I didnt. but be careful. I have MY EYES ON YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                  post it. dont OPEN A THREAD on it!!! I almost gave you a negative rep but I kinda like you these days so I didnt. but be careful. I have MY EYES ON YOU!!!
                  lol me too. If this was anyone but Tashakor posting this thread I would've given them a negative rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                    lol me too. If this was anyone but Tashakor posting this thread I would've given them a negative rep.

ouch.

btw: dont neg rep me its just a joke! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                      ajab ghalati kardim, I demand both of you give me negative reps NOW!!!

Comment

ajab ghalati kardim, I demand both of you give me negative reps NOW!!!
                        khob ghalat keh kardi!!! vali I am not gonna neg rep you, but be watch out!!

Comment

khob ghalat keh kardi!!! vali I am not gonna neg rep you, but be watch out!!
                          thx man, here is my gift to you:

Comment

thx man, here is my gift to you:

in mardikeh kewni chiyeh beh man neshoon midi!!!

Comment

thats a beating!
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                              X