Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Hamilton is an ass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eot15t4dQM0

and he also pushed Glock out of the road.
    I hate him and his agressive driving.
    should've gotten a drive trhough..guess they were afraid to do that again after Spa.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Oh man, I miss F1. I used to love it back in the Villeneuve days!

1998 Renault!

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma View Post
        Oh man, I miss F1. I used to love it back in the Villeneuve days!
        1998 Renault!
        I agree back then it was a different atmosphere, but now it's so exciting.
        why don't you follow it anymore?

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
          I agree back then it was a different atmosphere, but now it's so exciting.
          why don't you follow it anymore?
          As a Ferrari fan, this season has no excitement to offer, just engine blow ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            As a Ferrari fan, this season has no excitement to offer, just engine blow ups.
            yeah, as a ferarri fan it's a crappy season
            but I was talking for the neutral fans..

hey with all these new rules it's interesting to see almost nobody has engine problems anymore, the cars from the lower teams are getting more reliable.

CITY

Comment

hamilton is one if the worst drivers in f1 in my mind the guy still freaking ****s up with one the best cars in f1...lol dam im so pissed of kimi cant win another championship this yr, i hope at least massa can win the championship this yr

Comment

good on him.

Comment

Hamilton should been disqualified.For the rule of dangerous driving.Not once(glock),not two(alonso)but three(webber) times.In webber case,it was clear that he wanted to push him out of track.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    Hamilton should been disqualified.For the rule of dangerous driving.Not once(glock),not two(alonso)but three(webber) times.In webber case,it was clear that he wanted to push him out of track.
                    i am no f1 guru but i think there is nothing wrong with that. maybe because i just saw death race.

Comment

hamilton is better than you.
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

dude the guy is safe and I want his woman.
                        'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                        ~
                        Cyrus the Great
                        King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Originally posted by Super Ali Daei View Post
                          hamilton is better than you.
                          If you dont have anything to say about the subject of the thread please

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            hamilton is one if the worst drivers in f1 in my mind the guy still freaking ****s up with one the best cars in f1...lol dam im so pissed of kimi cant win another championship this yr, i hope at least massa can win the championship this yr
                            LOL, I love Ferrari fans.

Yesss..............The guy who started 15th and finished 7th is REAL crap.
                            What does that say about Massa who started 7th and finished 6th or Kimi who started 14th and finished 9th.

So how does he **** up so bad that Ferrari is not??

Lets get some actual answers here plz, i want to see how much ppl know about F1 or do they all just jump on the red bandwagon?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                              LOL, I love Ferrari fans.

Yesss..............The guy who started 15th and finished 7th is REAL crap.
                              What does that say about Massa who started 7th and finished 6th or Kimi who started 14th and finished 9th.

So how does he **** up so bad that Ferrari is not??

Lets get some actual answers here plz, i want to see how much ppl know about F1 or do they all just jump on the red bandwagon?
                              Did you check the OP?
                              If no, do it now.
                              If yes, can you justify his actions in Belg and Italy GPs?

Comment

Working...
                              X