Comment

When he finds a dead head horse under his blanket one morning he wont be
      singing much.

Comment

the funnier thing is when he says this stuff his face is serious
        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          When he finds a dead head horse under his blanket one morning he wont be
          singing much.
          hehehe...godfather movie huh? alpacino
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

kocky, smart asss lil fker, but i like his personality, hate his boring, defensive football philosophy ..!
            he surely adds some off the pitch, spice to the usually boring and soap opera free Serie A..!! he is gonna give a huge boost to the league and keep them in the headlines all year long..!
            when Inter wins the scudeto this year, this time the whole world would actually take notice..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
              the funnier thing is when he says this stuff his face is serious
              he is just trying to be funnier by doing that. firooz karimi does the same thing.

Comment

you never know what to expect when mourinho gets on the mic lol..but hell have alot of explaining to do if he loses tomorrow to PAO
                Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                  "With the name Monaco I have heard of Bayern Monaco"

i ****ing love this guy
                  Monaco is Munich in Italian, I do not know what Monaco is in Italian though.

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back View Post
                    Monaco is Munich in Italian, I do not know what Monaco is in Italian though.
                    That didnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                      That didnt make sense
                      hehe i know, i think wat he is trying to say, the city munich is called monaco in italian.

but wat do u call monaco itself in italian?
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        kocky, smart asss lil fker, but i like his personality, hate his boring, defensive football philosophy ..!
                        he surely adds some off the pitch, spice to the usually boring and soap opera free Serie A..!! he is gonna give a huge boost to the league and keep them in the headlines all year long..!
                        when Inter wins the scudeto this year, this time the whole world would actually take notice..!!
                        I don't know which of this to correct first! Mou doesn't play defensive football. He rather plays very attacking 4-3-3. Serie A is boring and soap-opera-free? You must not have followed a single season of serie A to say that. Finally, Inter will NOT win the scudetto this year, Juve will. And even if Inter do win it, Mou should not take much credit anyway. With all those players and Moratti's money, I think even Ali Parvin would be able to win the serie A.

Comment

loooool that niggas comedy

Comment

He will learn his lesson when Juve hand Inter another lesson this season.

Comment

Working...
                            X