Maradona to sign up for Inter Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maradona to sign up for Inter Milan

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has expressed eagerness to hire former Argentina legend Diego Armando Maradona as a consultant.

"I think we'll link up with him," Moratti told Italian sports newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday.

"He still has great appeal and it seems to me that he is out of the tunnel," he added.

The two discussed the move over dinner at Moratti's home, where Maradona told his host that he would be interested in working for Inter Milan in South America or further a field.

The 47 year old Argentinean, who led his side to the World Cup in 1986, is widely regarded as the greatest footballer in the history of the game.

Maradona has suffered a string of health problems related to obesity and his addiction to drugs and alcohol since his retirement from professional football in 1997.

lol.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

bad move!

Comment

What's Maradona gonna do ? Become a motivational speaker for Inter Milan in an anti-drug program ?
        sigpic

Comment

The Maradona days with Napoli were amazing, sometimes i wish i was older to see those great moments of football.

Comment

yea stupid move really lol, i dont see how it can be effective really..
            Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
            X