Adelaide United in Asian Champions League [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adelaide United in Asian Champions League [R]

the first Aussie team to come out of the group stages and the first one to be in the Semi-finals.
    I really didn't fansy them winning against kashima antlers But here we have it. last week they were beaten 3-0 by Sydney FC.

how far do you think they will go?
    Based on their performance last night, I'm becoming more confident that they can get passed any of the three opponents.

here is the highlights against kashima.
    Adelaide the red team.

GRACIAS PEP

i think they have what it takes to go all the way.

surprising result no one expected them to go this far.

Comment

Adelaide played really well last night, but they will have a very tough time against Kuruvchi.

Its a shame no clubs from west Asia are in the semis. Just shows how professional the domestic competitions are in the other side of Asia.

Comment

It will be interesting game against Kuruvchi, i think Adelaide can do a lot better than Saipa. They have the physical strengths and the team unity to deal with the Uzbek team.

It will be real big If Adelaide makes it to the Final

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          It will be interesting game against Kuruvchi, i think Adelaide can do a lot better than Saipa. They have the physical strengths and the team unity to deal with the Uzbek team.

It will be real big If Adelaide makes it to the Final
          Yea it will be really big for Adelaide and Australia if they can make it to the final.

I think Australia in general is starting to pick up its pace in Asia after a shakey first year in the continent. Their national teams and clubs have now found their rytheme in Asian compititions.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
            i think they have what it takes to go all the way.

surprising result no one expected them to go this far.
            as if mate. adelaide is shit. its a 1 off win coz its acl, but they will not go all the way 100%

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current European Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

good for them

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
                as if mate. adelaide is shit. its a 1 off win coz its acl, but they will not go all the way 100%
                you're bloody negative mate.
                Who knows, if they can beat kashima then they can beat urawa, gamba and kuruvchi.
                but they got thrashed by Sydney.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  you're bloody negative mate.
                  Who knows, if they can beat kashima then they can beat urawa, gamba and kuruvchi.
                  but they got thrashed by Sydney.
                  its not just the sydney game. they didnt even make the finals of the a-league last season. come on how can u expect to win the acl if u dont even make the finals or top 4 of ur league.

Man Utd =
                  Current EPL Champions
                  Current European Champions
                  Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^^Dude. i dont "expect" them to win it. I said they showed their capabilities and the will to do well in this ACL.
                    They will hard time against kuruvchi but they can beat them.

Mind you,,,Sydney FC is looking dam strong this season, They will win the whole ACL easily if they advance.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i anticipate a kuruvchi urawa reds finals.....
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^i say Gamba and Adelaide will make a good Final.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                        X