Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    A huge difference.
    how so? every team will play each other anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      how so? every team will play each other anyways.
      I know.

But for a newly promoted team, to play the 2 best teams in the league back to back weeks very early in the league is a bit harsh dont you think?

If they played Barca and then Real some weeks later, they have a better chance of getting accumalated to top flight football and stand a better chance. Obviously they were not ready to play either as they got blown out by both

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        I know.
        But for a newly promoted team, to play the 2 best teams in the league back to back weeks very early in the league is a bit harsh dont you think?
        If they played Barca and then Real some weeks later, they have a better chance of getting accumalated to top flight football and stand a better chance. Obviously they were not ready to play either as they got blown out by both
        well it is better preparation. now they are more prepared against the weaker teams.

Comment

I feel some PFDC members have an increasingly disturbing fetish for sexual intercourse that does not have consent

the number of threads that declare just about anything as rape of all orifices is just
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X