No announcement yet.

PFDC Fantasy Basketball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ekbatan, let me know if you're interested in playing so I can PM you the league info.

Comment

i wonder if anyone here is so crazy that they will draft haddadi in the first 5 rounds.

dwill is mine

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
        i wonder if anyone here is so crazy that they will draft haddadi in the first 5 rounds.

dwill is mine
        Anyone who drafts Hadadi within the first 10 rounds should be banned from fantasy basketball for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
          Anyone who drafts Hadadi within the first 10 rounds should be banned from fantasy basketball for life.
          i got a feeling someone (probably NYC) will draft him high and expect him to produce in some way, but whoever that even drafts him, you can expect him to get some DNPCD (did not play) for the first couple games at least

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
            im in for this...hands off kevin martin hes mine!

You can have him

Comment

im in y not?

Comment

if i had the first-third overall pick...my three top takes would prob be either Lebron (if first), Ming (if second), Bryant (if third)

if third to six....Stoudemire (fourth), Howard (fifth), Garnett (6th)

you guys may be wondering why id take yao over bryant...well...there are plenty solid SG to rake up the fantasy points but so little big men.....

but i know every1 is gonna pass up on one player.... Al Jefferson lol
                Go Cows!

Comment

if i had the first-third overall pick...my three top takes would prob be either Lebron (if first), Ming (if second), Bryant (if third)
                  you guys may be wondering why id take yao over bryant...well...there are plenty solid SG to rake up the fantasy points but so little big men.....
                  My top 3 in no specific order is LeBron, Kobe, and Chris Paul.

You are CRAZY if you would take Ming even in the top 5! I wouldn't even take him in the top 15, especially considering his injury history. For what it's worth, the Yahoo expert has him pre-ranked at 29 entering this season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nba/...ard-basketball

Comment

pick jermaine o'neal and u will win, guarenteed

i want to join but i really dont have too much time for everything and i dont want to spoil anything for others (i read the rules ).

Comment

actually on the short list of players i have that i want, al is #1 among centres for me.

Comment

Thank you. Make sure not only to do that but also convince others in doing the same
                        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

damn i wish we can do the draft already

Comment

We only need 2 more teams than we have a full league.

And you guys should use your PFDC usernames as your team names so nobody will be hiding when they lose

Comment

sweet, im in guys

Comment

Nice, Babak will PM you the league info shortly Kevin jan

We need only 1 more than we have a full league!!

Comment

Working...
                                X